Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
President Trump's response to the CA Fires

Not a damn thing.

He did find time to re-tweet a dozen people calling impeachment and the "process" a scam and a hoax.

But hey, he is who he is.  Why would we expect him to continue to govern while he's being "unfairly" investigated.

And to be fair the POTUS hasn't tweeted about much else other than himself over the last...checks notes....almost three years.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I mean, to be fair, California didn't vote for him. So they're basically not his constituents...
...Right?
Wall Street Journal did an editorial on the California fires this week. And former governor Gray Davis was on CNBC this morning confirming some of the accuracies of, the issues, with these fires. With so much emphasis on green projects, money normally diverted to replacing dozens of old towers, or forresting out dead trees, was diverted to new ideas, skimping on these expenses. It's not the only cause but a contributing factor why the infrastructure became vulnerable. So California built new rail systems, but....

California has a ways to go to fix this. Thy have updated and are now better staffed with more modern helicopters. And my understanding is that infrared cameras are in the plans to cover the state more...in San Diego they have them with none of these catastrophic fires.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I thought we were raking?

Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]