Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Presidential state nominees deadlines
The GOP has a lot of candidates registered with each state (or will) to run for POTUS. It is interesting, 1st deadline state is Nevada, Since DNC has endorsed and named Biden the nominee, then likely only 3 candidates Biden, Kennedy and Williams will have registered for DNC.

This is to get on the state's presidential ballot. It will be interesting to see if other Democratic candidates register n Nevada just in case Biden can't fulfill his duties in 2024 or if he has some type of health issue.

Thoughts?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
My thoughts would be that I hope the Democrats find someone else than Biden. Not Kennedy, he is a nut job, and Williamson is nice and all, but no. Someone else.

Torpedoeing the incumbant, however, appears to be not feasible politically, which I can understand to an extent. A DNC will have a hard time to admit that the current POTUS is not the best person for the job. I fully expect Biden to be the nominee.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2023, 04:27 PM)hollodero Wrote: My thoughts would be that I hope the Democrats find someone else than Biden. Not Kennedy, he is a nut job, and Williamson is nice and all, but no. Someone else.

Torpedoeing the incumbant, however, appears to be not feasible politically, which I can understand to an extent. A DNC will have a hard time to admit that the current POTUS is not the best person for the job. I fully expect Biden to be the nominee.

I have never heard of the guy, but it appears a well connected journalist David Ignatius to the justice department and CIA came out against Joe Biden and Harris both.

https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/and-so-it-begins-washington-posts-david-ignatius-calls-on-joe-biden-to-not-run-in-2024/

Democrats are normally in lock step, but morning Joe also is saying Democrats behind closed doors are saying Joe is too old.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote