Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preston Brown signs with the Bengals
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I'm not going to lie, I thought this guy might be one of Mike Brown's great nephews or something.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 01:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not going to lie, I thought this guy might be one of Mike Brown's great nephews or something.

Dude's pretty good.  From Cincy, played at Louisville, and led the NFL in tackles last season.  Holy shit!  What is going on at PBS? LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Another thumper to take out more Steelers.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If legit. This is a another good signing. Welcome "home".

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 01:04 PM)jj22 Wrote: If legit. This is a another good signing. Welcome "home".

According to an article I just read, the Bills have made it official.  They simply couldn't afford him, and he wanted to come here. They made him an offer.

Reply/Quote
Here's the link:

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/03/source_buffalo_bills_losing_lb_preston_brown_to_cincinnati_bengals.html

Reply/Quote
Just seen on FB. Bengals proving us wrong. Time to shut up (finally). Can I get a well deserved "WHO-DEY!!?"?
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
This is a wow signing for me. I wanted this guy but thought no way with the Glenn and Eiffert money we could afford him.
Reply/Quote
What the hell are we going to do with a free agent LB under 35 years old?

Especially one who lead the leaghue in tackles last year?
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 01:04 PM)Wyche Wrote: Dude's pretty good.  From Cincy, played at Louisville, and led the NFL in tackles last season.  Holy shit!  What is going on at PBS? LMAO

Maybe our front office isn't as sure the Browns will never be good again, the Steelers are going to get old and fall apart any day now, and the Ravens will be 2-14 as we are?
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 01:00 PM)Trademark Wrote:

OK now I am going from numb to optimistic

This LB can play
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 01:06 PM)Au165 Wrote: This is a wow signing for me. I wanted this guy but thought no way with the Glenn and Eiffert money we could afford him.

Does this mean Blodine takes a vet minimum deal or takes a hike?

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 01:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe our front office isn't as sure the Browns will never be good again, the Steelers are going to get old and fall apart any day now, and the Ravens will be 2-14 as we are?

LMAO  Ya never know Nate.....

Reply/Quote
This is a good signing so long as it's more than a 1-2 year deal. He's only going to be 26 this season, so 4-5 years would be nice.

Good addition. Doubly so if it means either Vigil or Evans will now not be a starter.

EDIT: If this is a prelude to them trading Burfict to the Raiders, then they took one step forward and two back as far as LB talent goes.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bills/Bengals Bromance continues.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
One year deal, but I’m still happy about it.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 01:09 PM)jj22 Wrote: Bills/Bengals Bromance continues.

Shit, I'll take it!  We get Glenn and Brown, they get our backup QB?  Sign me up....lol

Reply/Quote
I thought Gerald Hodges was more likely as he was cut. This is much better, Preston Brown is a great tackler, like Burfict.

Another great move by the FO! Rock On

Glad to see some who were cautiously optimistic are getting a little less cautious. Smirk

I am.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 01:09 PM)jj22 Wrote: Bills/Bengals Bromance continues.

You know what they say:  If you can't beat them, join forces with another team that's done nothing in over 20 years! Ninja
Reply/Quote