Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prison Break - Season 5
Any Prison Break fans here? I was a huge fan of the show during it's 4 year run, and I'm excited that it will be back on the air in January. I'm just hoping that they do the show justice in it's return. So far, the stuff I've seen and read looks promising. 

Reply/Quote
How long does it take to break out of a prison?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2016, 10:55 AM)michaelsean Wrote: How long does it take to break out of a prison?

Season 1- Break out
Season 2- on the run get caught and put in a jail in Panama
Season 3- break out of the Panamanian jail

For obvious reasons, I stopped when they got back into prison.

Season 4- on the run, trying to take down the shadow organization behind the brother initially being in prison. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2016, 01:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Season 1- Break out

Season 4- on the run, trying to take down the shadow organization behind the brother initially being in prison. 

And the show ended with Michael's death, which obviously didn't happen after all. It will be interesting to see how they explain that, and how he ended up in prison again. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2016, 01:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Season 1- Break out

Reminds me of "The Following".  I loved the first season, but you were like, how are they going to have a 2nd season?  Then they did and it was pretty bad.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2016, 01:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: And the show ended with Michael's death, which obviously didn't happen after all. It will be interesting to see how they explain that, and how he ended up in prison again. Mellow

This time, is Lincoln breaking HIM out?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2016, 01:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This time, is Lincoln breaking HIM out?

Yeah, Lincoln, Sucre and C-note from what they've shown in the trailers. Of course, I'm sure the actual plan is Michael's, because Linc was always more brawn that brains. LOL
Reply/Quote
I was a huge fan of this show during the original run and it went way downhill.

Season 4 was a mess.

I didn't care for Linc and thought his son LJ was a friggin' idiot as well.

Michael, Sucre, C-Note, T-Bag, Bellick(The guard supervisor)were solid characters.

I can't stand Sara and she carried that annoyance over to her Walking Dead character Lori.

Mahone and Kellerman played good villains/rivals/allies.

The best side character was Haywire.  I don't watch Grimm anymore but he plays that Monroe character quite well too.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2016, 05:21 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I was a huge fan of this show during the original run and it went way downhill.

Season 4 was a mess.

I didn't care for Linc and thought his son LJ was a friggin' idiot as well.

Michael, Sucre, C-Note, T-Bag, Bellick(The guard supervisor)were solid characters.

I can't stand Sara and she carried that annoyance over to her Walking Dead character Lori.

Mahone and Kellerman played good villains/rivals/allies.

The best side character was Haywire.  I don't watch Grimm anymore but he plays that Monroe character quite well too.

Mahone became one of my favorites by the end of the show, even though I originally didn't care for his character. I read that he won't be in the new season because he's on another show. 

T-Bag is the character I absolutely hated (although Knepper was outstanding in the role). I know a lot of people liked T-Bag, but he just annoyed the hell out of me...mostly because he always weaseled (or snitched) his way out of everything. 

I agree about LJ too. Hell, I think he spent half the show being held hostage.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
Make it stop.
Reply/Quote