Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pro Bowl Voting
time to vote for our guys for the Pro Bowl...seriously Guys...Tua is leading the QB vote.

You can retweet the bengals's tweets if you have an account or you can click on the direct link to vote.

FYI, Markus Bailey is the special team nominee.

https://www.nfl.com/pro-bowl-games/vote/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Off the top of my head Burrow, Tee, Karras, Reader and Trey should get looks for the Pro Bowl. Knock on wood but Karras has to only have like 1 sack allowed
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 08:55 PM)Housh Wrote: Off the top of my head Burrow, Tee, Karras, Reader and Trey should get looks for the Pro Bowl. Knock on wood but Karras has to only have like 1 sack allowed

Von Bell has had a good year as well.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
2 things:
Hope we get alot

Hope none can play

EDIT: Is this the year they start "no game"?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2022, 12:01 AM)bfine32 Wrote: 2 things:
Hope we get alot

Hope none can play

EDIT: Is this the year they start "no game"?

They'll play Flag Football and the Mannings are coaching.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2022, 12:05 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: They'll play Flag Football and the Mannings are coaching.

I remember years ago they played a flag football game on the sand for rookies. RB from NE  (Robert Edwards) tore up his knee and was never the same 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2022, 12:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I remember years ago they played a flag football game on the sand for rookies. RB from NE  (Robert Edwards) tore up his knee and was never the same 

Indeed. I don't think they'll EVER try sand again LOL
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Whoopdie doo I stopped caring about the Pro Bowl when 3/4 of the players opted out and all the replacements were considered Pro Bowlers all the sudden. Not to mention it being fan voted which makes it even more worthless to me.

Bring on the All Pro teams.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2022, 03:51 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Whoopdie doo I stopped caring about the Pro Bowl when 3/4 of the players opted out and all the replacements were considered Pro Bowlers all the sudden. Not to mention it being fan voted which makes it even more worthless to me.

Bring on the All Pro teams.

It is recognition for our players

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2022, 08:48 AM)pally Wrote: It is recognition for our players

Right

It's nice to see em get the recognition. Most, me included don't care much about the game anymore.
Reply/Quote
They were talking to a Baltimore LBer on Moving the Cbains yesterday and mentioned him as a probably pro bowler. I don' think there is any LBer in the league playing better than Wilson and Pratt
Reply/Quote
Not a single bengal will play in the Pro Bowl
Reply/Quote
Voted for Burrow and quite of few of our dudes that are deserving. Vonn Bell also is putting up an All Pro season.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2022, 08:48 AM)pally Wrote: It is recognition for our players

Yeah, that is the reason for this vote. Recognize!!! Mellow

(12-10-2022, 03:43 PM)Sled21 Wrote: They were talking to a Baltimore LBer on Moving the Cbains yesterday and mentioned him as a probably pro bowler. I don' think there is any LBer in the league playing better than Wilson and Pratt

They are both playing great, didn't see Logan to vote for him though... 

Voted for Germaine.

(12-10-2022, 03:48 PM)Anarumo_Savant Wrote: Not a single bengal will play in the Pro Bowl

Believe the same. Smirk
Reply/Quote
They won’t be able to play anyway. And how is Tua the leading vote getter? Forget Joe even. Mahimes and Allen?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Carlos Dunlap has a KC background but he’s wearing a Bengals’ Jersey. Not like he was cut last week and picked up by KC.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2022, 10:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Carlos Dunlap has a KC background but he’s wearing a Bengals’ Jersey. Not like he was cut last week and picked up by KC.

I am okay with it unlike Bfine lol
Reply/Quote