Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro Bull
Once again the Pro Bowl is almost upon us. Remember Eifert hurting his knee a few years ago. It is such a joke and should not be played. Heck, I've seen more football played at practice. I might be interested in the skills competition. But, forget the stupid game.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Should be prohibited.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, I won't be watching it. I hope there are some good college hoops on instead.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Nothing more than a popularity contest at best with no real competition.. The league should have scheduled it in the middle of the season with a week off ahead and after it just like baseball's all star game, but instead it's an absolutely pointless game nobody cares about or who wins.. They utterly destroyed any chance of redeeming it as any kind of showcase of the best players of each team.. It really needs to be scrapped..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Football is too violent and stars to valuable to play game.

Should just vote them in for the honor and then maybe have some sort of fun contests set up for entertainment.

Because do not know of many people who watch the actual game.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I thought this thread would be about the differences between an amateur bull and a professional, when trying to ride them.

I agree about the Pro Bowl, I was just thinking how can they make this game better last night. There's no defense. When one of the teams kept passing to a "Westbrook", I thought - make the NFL players play the NBA all star game and NBA players play the NFL all star game. Yeah that'd get old quick too.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Agree with OP. Pro Bowl is like the circus. In my 16 years of watching the Bengals I've never watched the Pro Bowl all the way through (boring). No interest, it's a cool gesture for the "best of the best" I guess, but the voting is the biggest joke of it all. It's for the most popular players, not the best.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote