Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Is Missing
Screwed by the Steelers once again.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 05:03 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm guessing Z's agent is looking at DeCastro's contract and wanting something similar. However, our FAs for next season aren't that impressive, so we have no excuse for not trying to do a new deal.

Besides Zeitler and Kirkpatrick, who is coming up next year?  They have the fifth year option for Eifert, but no one else really stands out in my mind.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 07:05 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Besides Zeitler and Kirkpatrick, who is coming up next year?  They have the fifth year option for Eifert, but no one else really stands out in my mind.

Hill's 4th year. And Bodine, too... Ninja

Last year of Tez and Luga contracts.
Reply/Quote
Zeitler is a top 3 guard i have no clue what you guys are on. He didnt even allow a sack all of last year. I definitily wouldnt trade him for decastro.
Reply/Quote
Give me Zeitler all day over DeCastro. I really hope we can work something out in the offseason.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 06:10 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Screwed by the Steelers once again.

Well let's see, we could have drafted Decastro, but traded out instead.  Can't blame the Steelers for that.

We could have extended Zeitler before Decastro agreed to his deal.  Again, can't blame them.

Any and all blame falls on ourselves.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote