Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Probowl Center Rodney Hudson Released
The #Raiders are releasing Pro Bowl center Rodney Hudson, source said, a surprise in Las Vegas as their O-line receives a nearly complete facelift.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 03:45 PM)jj22 Wrote: The #Raiders are releasing Pro Bowl center Rodney Hudson, source said, a surprise in Las Vegas as their O-line receives a nearly complete facelift.

this could fill a need.. Lets watch and see.
Reply/Quote
He would be a good get.
Reply/Quote
Lets bring Hudson and Gabe in along with Dennis Kelly or Reiff.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 03:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: this could fill a need.. Lets watch and see.

(03-16-2021, 04:54 PM)bengaloo Wrote: He would be a good get.

Yeah but we have Billy Price Ninja
Reply/Quote
Quote:Nate (formerly eliminate08)Lets bring Hudson and Gabe in along with Dennis Kelly or Reiff.

Kelly had a lower grade than Bobby Hart (66.3 to 65.9). I don't know the first thing about Dennis Kelly and this could be bunk, but it could be valid.

Hudson has a 10 point higher grade on PFF than Trey Hopkins (63.8).  I don't pay for PFF so I can't see the individual pass and run blocking scores.  Could be a solid addition and allow Hopkins to kick to guard. 2 girls, 1 cup as the kids say...

Attached Files Image(s)

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Hudson is a much better run blocker than Hopkins. That is all I know.
Reply/Quote
Raider fans pissed over this too.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 05:36 PM)Burma Wrote: Kelly had a lower grade than Bobby Hart (66.3 to 65.9). I don't know the first thing about Dennis Kelly and this could be bunk, but it could be valid.

Hudson has a 10 point higher grade on PFF than Trey Hopkins (63.8).  I don't pay for PFF so I can't see the individual pass and run blocking scores.  Could be a solid addition and allow Hopkins to kick to guard. 2 girls, 1 cup as the kids say...

And I just threw up in my mouth a little......Gaah
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 05:36 PM)Burma Wrote: Kelly had a lower grade than Bobby Hart (66.3 to 65.9). I don't know the first thing about Dennis Kelly and this could be bunk, but it could be valid.

Kelly gave up no sacks last season. He is much better than Hart regardless of his PFF grade.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 08:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Kelly gave up no sacks last season. He is much better than Hart regardless of his PFF grade.

Thanks, I was looking at that awhile ago and trying to figure out how they arrived at his grade.  Again, I don't pay so I couldn't see their grading breakdown

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 09:29 PM)Burma Wrote: Thanks, I was looking at that awhile ago and trying to figure out how they arrived at his grade.  Again, I don't pay so I couldn't see their grading breakdown

No prob Burma. Would be really happy with Kelly and Hudson/Gabe Jackson/ Warford/ Reiff/ Reiter....

I mean, there are lots of good OL still available.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 09:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No prob Burma. Would be really happy with Kelly and Hudson/Gabe Jackson/ Warford/ Reiff/ Reiter....

Jackson, Hudson, Warford would be a massive interior o-line.  Being able to run with ease should keep Burrow much safer.

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 10:17 PM)Burma Wrote: Jackson, Hudson, Warford would be a massive interior o-line.  Being able to run with ease should keep Burrow much safer.

Get all those guys and Sewell? Damn, that would be sweet.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 09:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No prob Burma. Would be really happy with Kelly and Hudson/Gabe Jackson/ Warford/ Reiff/ Reiter....

I want Kelly in Cincy too. Wanted the Bengals to get him last year. He did well last season considering he spent almost half the season on the injury report with a lingering knee issue. He missed 2 practices every week, but still played every game and didn't give up a sack. I want that toughness and dedication in stripes.
Reply/Quote
Would we rather get someone younger? Or are we thinking a 2 year deal with this guy? He's 31.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 05:55 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Raider fans pissed over this too.

Yeah, that's what I'm seeing and it makes me love it even more if we get him!

Anyone want to go hold up signs outside the Bengals officers with me tomorrow and someone can use a megaphone to scream for us to sign him?1

(I'd do it but, as most of you know, I sound like Chewbacca when I try to talk  Hilarious)
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 12:38 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Would we rather get someone younger? Or are we thinking a 2 year deal with this guy? He's 31.

I want a vet snapping to Burrow and being his first line of defense.  Sign him to a 2 or 3 year deal and draft a guy next year to learn from him for a year.  There should be a few quality options next year at center.

Or wait til 2023 and take Miller at center out of Ohio State.
Reply/Quote
Reports are he asked to get out of LV because of their lack of winning..he isn't coming here.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 08:44 AM)Au165 Wrote: Reports are he asked to get out of LV because of their lack of winning..he isn't coming here.

But we think we can....   =(
Reply/Quote