Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(10-01-2015, 08:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: When someone wants to make the equation that pedophilia is the same as being homosexual they are wrong.  On virtually every level.  Factually and contextually.

That has nothing to do with saying being attracted to children is wrong.  And acting on it is worse.

Rock On

Actually the pedo was making that claim in his article. He was using the same language to justify being a pedo as gays use to say they are gay. So you should be upset that he thinks he can co-op that message and try to manipulate it help his cause.
(10-01-2015, 10:46 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Actually the pedo was making that claim in his article.   He was using the same language to justify being a pedo as gays use to say they are gay.    So you should be upset that he thinks he can co-op that message and try to manipulate it help his cause.

If he's make the claim that he born this way and can't be "cured" that is one thing.  However equating homosexuality (the act) with pedophilia (the act) is where people go astray.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-01-2015, 10:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: If he's make the claim that he born this way and can't be "cured" that is one thing.  However equating homosexuality (the act) with pedophilia (the act) is where people go astray.

who was doing that?

And not gonna get back into this but you know full and well where I stand on the "born with it" excuse.
(10-01-2015, 10:43 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You say that like I have supported any priests who break the law.   I would hammer them as well .   This is one of those laws that should have tougher enforcement.   These people are a scourge on society.

I wrote it as a joke. If you took anything more from that comment that is your fault.

And I bet you would "hammer" them as well, buckaroo.
(10-01-2015, 10:46 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:    He was using the same language to justify being a pedo as gays use to say they are gay.  

If he claimed that he just chose to be a pedophile would that make it okay because he is using the same language you do to "justify" being heterosexual?
(10-01-2015, 11:03 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: who was doing that?

At least a couple of people in every discussion about homosexuality ever.

Since you have been involved in many of these discussions here on these boards you are either being disingenuous or very stupid. 

It is hard to tell with you sometimes.
(09-30-2015, 01:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sure there is nothing wrong with only getting an erection when a 7 year old is around.

Punish people for their thoughts? How very progressive of you.

What damage is cause by an erection?

Is every man that admires a good looking woman a rapist?
(10-01-2015, 12:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Punish people for their thoughts?  How very progressive of you.

I guess Lucie would have us believe that he is in complete control of his erectile function and has only ever gotten a hard on by choice. Like when he takes his kids to brothels.
(10-01-2015, 12:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Punish people for their thoughts?  How very progressive of you.

A good friend of mine told she moved out of her bf's after she was wrestling with him and his daughter (who like 10) and he got a woody.  I tried to explain that erection =/= always equal sexually aroused but she would hear none of it and said it was too weird.
(10-01-2015, 12:21 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I guess Lucie would have us believe that he is in complete control of his erectile function and has only ever gotten a hard on by choice. Like when he takes his kids to brothels.

I'm always in complete control, providing a gal doesn't grab it.
I used to go into strip clubs and piss some of the girls off, as I'm not a cat that starts drooling and losing my mind.
I'd tell them that I understand that they are trying to make a living and would be better served moving to the next guy.
I never sat near the stage, so don't get the idea that I was trying to get a facefull for nothing.
If a girl was persistent, I would make the offer of $2 for them to give me a backrub.
Most found it refreshing that I was not just there to ogle them and sat down for conversation.

The ones that got rude with me, I'd tell them that I paid my cover, that they were just as naked across the room, and they needed to get the F away from me.

Meh.... I'm weird, I know.
Smirk
(10-01-2015, 02:42 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm always in complete control, providing a gal doesn't grab it.
I used to go into strip clubs and piss some of the girls off, as I'm not a cat that starts drooling and losing my mind.
I'd tell them that I understand that they are trying to make a living and would be better served moving to the next guy.
I never sat near the stage, so don't get the idea that I was trying to get a facefull for nothing.
If a girl was persistent, I would make the offer of $2 for them to give me a backrub.
Most found it refreshing that I was not just there to ogle them and sat down for conversation.

The ones that got rude with me, I'd tell them that I paid my cover, that they were just as naked across the room, and they needed to get the F away from me.

Meh.... I'm weird, I know.
Smirk

I can dig that.

My friends took me to a strip club as part of my bachelor party.  After I drove my future brother n law home (as I was stone cold sober and he was a mess) I stopped to see my fiance.  She knew where I was going but I didn't know she knew.  She asked how it went and what we did and I told her the truth.  After she laughed and said she already knew she asked what I thought.  My response "Parts is parts".

I don't get going to get all revved up for something you can't have.
(10-01-2015, 02:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: I can dig that.

My friends took me to a strip club as part of my bachelor party.  After I drove my future brother n law home (as I was stone cold sober and he was a mess) I stopped to see my fiance.  She knew where I was going but I didn't know she knew.  She asked how it went and what we did and I told her the truth.  After she laughed and said she already knew she asked what I thought.  My response "Parts is parts".

I don't get going to get all revved up for something you can't have.

That's what I'd tell them, before I hit them with the backrub deal.
LOL
(09-30-2015, 09:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Erections don't rape people, people rape people.

Erection control in this country is futile.  If we take away their erections they will just use something else.
(10-01-2015, 02:42 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Most found it refreshing that I was not just there to ogle them and sat down for conversation.

The ones that got rude with me

I call total bullshit.  Strippers don't sit down for conversation because they like a guy.  It is all about the money.  And they sure as hell won't hang around for a $2 back rub.

Also strippers don't get rude with patrons.  Instead they just ignore them.
(10-01-2015, 01:45 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Yep....

How quick people are to forget the arguments against same sex marriage was:

"What next?  Pedophilia"

To which supporters cried out:

"Not fair... two totally different things! How dare you equate homosexuals with criminals!"

After all the Slippery Slope argument is just a fallacy and a myth.

The whole point of this discussion is going over your head.

The slipper slope argument comparing pedophilia to homosexuality fails because pedophilia is not between consenting adults and will therfore never be legal.

What we are talking about now is the fact that this guy has never touched a child, and therfore has not done anything wrong.  There is still not one single person who is claiming is is okay for adults to molest children

Get it now?
(09-30-2015, 09:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Erections don't rape people, people rape people.

Rep.
(10-01-2015, 03:52 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Been in Afghanistan for a while.... some people actually have lives away from the boards.

Just curious though, why do you hate guns?  I mean you seem a little upset that I have one in my avatar.  I did  climb a mountain when this was taken and I was again in Afghanistan and I deemed it a little prudent to carry my weapon.  Though that is probably just me though.

You can assume whatever you want about me, there is nothing I can do to stop you from doing so. 

Just out of curiosity.... who do you think I am the alt account for?

What happened to Internet service in Afghanistan?  Who issued you the AK?  The Taliban?
(10-01-2015, 05:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I call total bullshit.  Strippers don't sit down for conversation because they like a guy.  It is all about the money.  And they sure as hell won't hang around for a $2 back rub.

Also strippers don't get rude with patrons.  Instead they just ignore them.

Sad that you know this. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-01-2015, 01:30 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Don't you support feminism?  If so, they believe that instead of teaching women how not to get raped, we should instead teach men on not raping women.

I know you can't comprehend this, but that statement of theirs.... basically attacks all heterosexual men for being rapist.

Did you just assign a viewpoint to me and then refute it?  Bravo!
(10-01-2015, 01:45 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Yep....

How quick people are to forget the arguments against same sex marriage was:

"What next?  Pedophilia"

To which supporters cried out:

"Not fair... two totally different things! How dare you equate homosexuals with criminals!"

After all the Slippery Slope argument is just a fallacy and a myth.
No doubt the two have been compared. I have often suggested the impulse in causes the attraction in the brain to be similar urges. No one could/should consider the act of pursuing these attractions to be similar acts.

WTS, that was not the example I was referring to. I was referring to a bunch of middle-aged men getting enjoyment from a video of young girls between the ages of 6-12 being painted up like prostitutes and uttering foul language. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]