CB 3 – Dennard/ Jackson III
FS – (?)
SS – Iloka

Special Teams

P – Huber
K – Nugent
KR – Tate/Boyd (?)
PR – Jones/Boyd (?)

A few things. I'm not sure how quickly Boyd will be incorporated into the offense. My prediction is that while he will be given ample opportunities, Dalton will throw the ball more frequently to LaFell. Of course, depending on how training camp goes, this could change. Also, I would like to see Bernard getting a little bit more involved.

While we would all love to see Bodine replaced by anyone and especially Westerman, I wonder how quickly a fifth round draft pick can start at a position he didn't play in college even if he's talented.

I think Billings is probably going to get the most playing time out of this rookie class. While he won't start, I recently saw somewhere that the DL coach is looking to increase the rotation during games. I don't really know what the deal with Sims is. 

I'm also kind of unsure about the first four games without Burfict - does anybody know who's in line to step in and replace him?

Don't really know what's going on at FS. I thought Nelson was a big contributor and didn't really understand why we let him go. Either way, I can't imagine his replacement will make as positive an impact as he did. Does anybody have any guesses as to who this will be?

Who knows at CB. I think we should have Dennard take some of Kirkpatrick's playing time and allow Jackson III to get exposure his rookie year. I have never understood why we keep these guys on the sidelines for so long.

I can't imagine that anybody but Jones will be returning punts, but apparently Boyd did a couple during rookie workouts, so I don't know. I don't think it would be the worst thing in the world if he returned some kickoffs.

That's it, I guess. Would love to hear what everybody thinks!
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 07:10 PM)bengalsnj Wrote: Offense

QB – Dalton
RB – Hill
3DRB – Bernard
WR 1 – Green
WR 2 – LaFell
WR 3 – Boyd
WR 4 – Tate
LT – Whitworth
LG – Boline
C – Bodine/Westerman (?)
RG – Zeitler
RT – Ogbuehi
TE – Eifert

Defense

DE 1 – Dunlap
DE 2 – Johnson
NT  – Peko/Billings/Sims(?)
DT – Atkins
OLB 1 – Burfict (?)
MLB – Maualuga
OLB 2 – Dansby
CB 1 – Jones
CB 2 – Kirkpatrick
CB 3 – Dennard/ Jackson III
FS – (?)
SS – Iloka

Special Teams

P – Huber
K – Nugent
KR – Tate/Boyd (?)
PR – Jones/Boyd (?)

A few things. I'm not sure how quickly Boyd will be incorporated into the offense. My prediction is that while he will be given ample opportunities, Dalton will throw the ball more frequently to LaFell. Of course, depending on how training camp goes, this could change. Also, I would like to see Bernard getting a little bit more involved.

While we would all love to see Bodine replaced by anyone and especially Westerman, I wonder how quickly a fifth round draft pick can start at a position he didn't play in college even if he's talented.

I think Billings is probably going to get the most playing time out of this rookie class. While he won't start, I recently saw somewhere that the DL coach is looking to increase the rotation during games. I don't really know what the deal with Sims is. 

I'm also kind of unsure about the first four games without Burfict - does anybody know who's in line to step in and replace him?

Don't really know what's going on at FS. I thought Nelson was a big contributor and didn't really understand why we let him go. Either way, I can't imagine his replacement will make as positive an impact as he did. Does anybody have any guesses as to who this will be?

Who knows at CB. I think we should have Dennard take some of Kirkpatrick's playing time and allow Jackson III to get exposure his rookie year. I have never understood why we keep these guys on the sidelines for so long.

I can't imagine that anybody but Jones will be returning punts, but apparently Boyd did a couple during rookie workouts, so I don't know. I don't think it would be the worst thing in the world if he returned some kickoffs.

That's it, I guess. Would love to hear what everybody thinks!

Shawn William's will most likely be the other safety.

Burfict is out the first 3 games.

Vinny Rey will probably play for Burfict.
Reply/Quote