Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-800-CALL-PEKO
With Reader gone, call the Big Uso.... time to do it Zac.
Reply/Quote
There’s not much else out there Snacks Harris got signed by Seattle. Last time I checked Ryan Glasgow was on the Texans practice squad he’s only 27 if he’s healthy I rather give him a shot over Peko who’s 35. Big picture we’re not going anywhere this season and Peko won’t make that much of a difference. D-line is another big question mark with this team going forward. Geno, Dunlap and Daniels are all old and Lawson is a free agent next year.
Reply/Quote
Where will this dial if I click the thread title?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Orien "Boomerang" Harris is rested and waiting by the phone.
Reply/Quote
Don’t forget they had Xavier Williams in last week. My guess is, that’s their first call.
Reply/Quote
Pekos best days are gone. Hes available for a reason
Reply/Quote
Depends how much Peko would ask for.
I'd like for the Bengals to keep as much cap as possible to roll over given this season is likely over anyway.
Roll with Atkins and Covington as your starters with Brown backing up Atkins until Daniels is back, and have McKenzie back up Covington.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 01:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Where will this dial if I click the thread title?

Goodwill.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 01:38 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Pekos best days are gone. Hes available for a reason

Pekp was playing well in Denver, and reports are several teams have tried to sign him and he turned down their offers. The report did not mention if the Bengals were one of them, but he has said in the past he wants to retire a Bengal. I think in limited snaps, he would be good.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 01:38 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Don’t forget they had Xavier Williams in last week. My guess is, that’s their first call.

Just saw they signed this guy..not too excited about what has been going on with all these FAs....
by my count, 5 out of 7 have gone down.
Reader: out for yr
Waynes: out for yr
Alexander: out till ??
Daniels: out till ???
XSF: out till ???

It makes the investment look very bad at this point....but the effort was there.....just not the luck 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 04:56 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Just saw they signed this guy..not too excited about what has been going on with all these FAs....
by my count, 5 out of 7 have gone down.
Reader: out for yr
Waynes: out for yr
Alexander: out till ??
Daniels: out till ???
XSF: out till ???

It makes the investment look very bad at this point....but the effort was there.....just not the luck 

I'm not sure Waynes is out for the year, but he's out long enough it won't make any difference. The main reason I say call Peko is because he is darned near unbreakable.
Reply/Quote
I am on board for one reason. Super Full back.
Reply/Quote
No longer an option. Arizona picked him up. But at least we still have Xavier McKinzie (sp)
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 05:03 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I am on board for one reason. Super Full back.

:andy:

[Image: Peko_hits_Polamalu.0.gif]

Suppose I understand them not going for him, though. Older guy, trying to see if a younger guy will step up and produce. I do think the Bengals missed his (and Whit's) leadership in the locker room an awful lot. Hope he does well in Arizona.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 01:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Where will this dial if I click the thread title?

1-800-2255-7356

Well, that's too many numbers but if you dial 1-800-CAL-PEKO you'll get a specific office in this place:

[Image: Careers-Carbondale%2CPA_0.JPG?itok=jrnLmE3o]

Did Peko retire and become a machinist?
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2020, 08:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No longer an option. Arizona picked him up. But at least we still have Xavier McKinzie (sp)

Xavier Williams and Kahlil McKenzie
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2020, 10:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: 1-800-2255-7356

Well, that's too many numbers but if you dial 1-800-CAL-PEKO you'll get a specific office in this place:

I called and someone named MS Nately answered and said it would be $2.99 per minute.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2020, 10:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I called and someone named MS Nately answered and said it would be $2.99 per minute.

Well, the wife has to get her fill of shaking down the simps now that she's married to a stud muffin like me.  
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2020, 10:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: 1-800-2255-7356

[Image: Careers-Carbondale%2CPA_0.JPG?itok=jrnLmE3o]

Did Peko retire and become a machinist?

He better make sure that hair is tied up....sounds dangerous for him.   Whatever
Reply/Quote