Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promises made...
Trump announced today during his Chris Wallace interview that he will signing a health care plan in two weeks.

It was noted on the interwebs that Trump always promises something in "two weeks" when he really has nothing to give.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
2 weeks is long enough for the promise to leave headlines and be replaced by a new scandal/outrageous comment/outrageous threat/outrageous belief. Then everyone forgets the promise and we just move on.

It's really frustrating because so much bad shit happens in Trump's presidency, that it's legitimately hard to remember all the crazy things he says and does. I have to make conscious notes of the things he does because, if I don't, it's almost impossible to remember them.

Each individual scandal Trump has would down any other politician. But he has so many of them, it's almost like Gish Galloping, but with scandals instead of arguments.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2020, 01:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Trump announced today during his Chris Wallace interview that he will signing a health care plan in two weeks.

It was noted on the interwebs that Trump always promises something in "two weeks" when he really has nothing to give.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They had 2 years of a GOP majority and couldn't pass a plan. But...

(07-19-2020, 01:30 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: 2 weeks is long enough for the promise to leave headlines and be replaced by a new scandal/outrageous comment/outrageous threat/outrageous belief. Then everyone forgets the promise and we just move on.

It's really frustrating because so much bad shit happens in Trump's presidency, that it's legitimately hard to remember all the crazy things he says and does. I have to make conscious notes of the things he does because, if I don't, it's almost impossible to remember them.

Each individual scandal Trump has would down any other politician. But he has so many of them, it's almost like Gish Galloping, but with scandals instead of arguments.

DING DING DING

2 weeks is forever when your administration is this terrible, so no one will remember what he promised 2 weeks ago, least of all him. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What was he going to do about ISIS in 30 days after being elected? I just sort of remembered that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote