Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof The League Hates Us
As if we needed more.

League tried to suspend Burfict 6 games for a pretty clean play.

Trevathan almost beheaded DeVante Adams in a much dirtier play and gets 2 games.

Such BS.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 05:57 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: As if we needed more.

Trevathan almost beheaded DeVante Adams in a much dirtier play and gets 2 games.

Such BS.

It was going to be 6 because he's a repeat offender that being said I don't care if Trevathan is a first time offender, that deserved way more than 2 games.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
0 Game Suspension:
[Image: BJn7gmE.gif]

0 Game Suspension:
[Image: antonio-drop-kick.gif]

0 Game Suspension:
[Image: gio.0.gif]

0 Game Suspension:
[Image: WCPO_Reggie_Nelson_Mike_Munchak_14579743...40_480.png]

0 Game Suspension:
[Image: tomlinhop2.gif]

0 Game Suspension:

0 Game Suspension, and is in every way worse than the Burfict hit:
[Image: ryan-clark-o.gif]

0 Game Suspension:
[Image: 635856332170642515-Eifert-Concussion.jpeg]
(Mitchell wouldn't be in the league if he wasn't allowed to endlessly headhunt without punishment. Launching himself into other's heads is literally his only skill.)

But a whole lot of Rog's slob on some Rooney knob.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
No flag, no suspension:

[Image: burfict.0.gif]
Reply/Quote
Clueless people are clueless.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 07:15 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Clueless people are clueless.

Wrong. They know exactly what they are doing because they know the Bengal's franchise is NOT going to say anything because they are a bunch of __fill in the blank__.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 06:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: No flag, no suspension:

[Image: burfict.0.gif]
 No suspension. Personal foul on Chiefs
https://mobile.twitter.com/The_OriginalMrG/status/658364742910791680

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 07:25 PM)Derrick Wrote: Wrong. They know exactly what they are doing because they know the Bengal's franchise is NOT going to say anything because they are a bunch of __fill in the blank__.

The clueless people are some of the ones posting in this thread...There's a reason Burfict got 6 games for this past incident and it's not because he plays for the Bengals. 
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 08:22 PM)Sweetness Wrote: The clueless people are some of the ones posting in this thread...There's a reason Burfict got 6 games for this past incident and it's not because he plays for the Bengals. 

Ok Whatever. Why hasn't Mitchell and Shazier been suspended? 

Reply/Quote
This was Danny's first offense, so im not mad at it. If this would have been Burfict, he'd get 10 games before you could blink an eye.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 08:30 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: This was Danny's first offense, so im not mad at it. If this would have been Burfict, he'd get 10 games before you could blink an eye.

Or out for the year.

Reply/Quote
I wonder how our Defense will now play with Burfict back.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 08:50 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I wonder how our Defense will now play with Burfict back.

I think he will have an immediate impact. He was in good shape coming into camp.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 05:57 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: As if we needed more.

Such BS.

I have to disagree only because it was his first offense (that I know of).  Where I agree with the premise is the absolute shitbagging the steelers get away with week in and week out.  

A younger me would have probably done the same thing as Burfict on Twitter and showed all the steeler dirty plays, but I sure don't think it will help take the NFL's focus away from ruining what could be a HOF career.

I know it won't, because there is way too much money involved, but I wish the league would get busted on this shit and end up getting ass-raped in prison.  I don't know why it is so hard to make it simply a level playing field.  If they had half a brain, they would realize they would get MORE national and global fans if everyone thought their teams had a fair shot.  The rookie wage scale was genius.  The blatant bias against the small fan base teams ruins it.  
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 09:24 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: The rookie wage scale was genius.

The rookie wage scale is being blamed for the decline in play because the second contract players are getting cut in favor of cheap young players.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
The league will suspend us out of competitiveness if push comes to shove and unless fans of other teams begin sticking up for the blatant unfairness of it that will continue forever and I see absolutely no sign of that happening. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
People need to get over this and move on. Burfict brought this on himself. He came into the league and had to do dumb shit (ankle twisting, ball sack tapping, etc). Add on that he always plays the victim (just like his fans), but refuses to adjust or change in any way. He knows there is a target on him, but makes no effort to do anything different. He's a multi-time offender and will continue to be punished more harshly than others.

The roughing the passer call today was total bullshit, but when you develop the reputation and target that he has, those things are going to happen. He brought all of this on himself.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:48 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: People need to get over this and move on. Burfict brought this on himself. He came into the league and had to do dumb shit (ankle twisting, ball sack tapping, etc). Add on that he always plays the victim (just like his fans), but refuses to adjust or change in any way. He knows there is a target on him, but makes no effort to do anything different. He's a multi-time offender and will continue to be punished more harshly than others.

The roughing the passer call today was total bullshit, but when you develop the reputation and target that he has, those things are going to happen. He brought all of this on himself.

Again, i'll accept that when Mitchell and Shazier start getting suspended. The evidence against them is not only in this thread but against other teams as well. 

If anything happens to Burfict for the legal textbook tackle today i think i'm going to pack it in.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 05:48 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: People need to get over this and move on. Burfict brought this on himself. He came into the league and had to do dumb shit (ankle twisting, ball sack tapping, etc). Add on that he always plays the victim (just like his fans), but refuses to adjust or change in any way. He knows there is a target on him, but makes no effort to do anything different. He's a multi-time offender and will continue to be punished more harshly than others.

You don’t call a penalty on a player, you call it on the play. Bottom line.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 12:23 PM)El guapo Wrote: The rookie wage scale is being blamed for the decline in play because the second contract players are getting cut in favor of cheap young players.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

I would put it wellll behind other things like lack of practice and the current college game. There's a ton of college players out there who have never had a playbook before, have never had to run anything resembling a pro offense, which means they haven't had to defend against a pro offense either. Meanwhile they're not practicing tackling, yet expect to be able to tackle.

Practice and college spread/read are what's caused the decline.

Sure the rookie wage scale has caused teams to be younger/less experienced, but I think the rookie wage scale still helps way more than it hurts. Matthew Stafford signed a 6yr/$72m contract as a rookie in 2009. In 2011 (sportrac salary rankings only go back to 2011) he was still the 8th highest paid QB in the league and tied for 21st highest paid among ALL positions.

Jamarcus Russell got a 6yr/$61m contract in 2007 without playing a snap of NFL football. Even in 2011, 4 years later, that would have put him as like the 15th or so highest paid QB in the league.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote