Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof The League Hates Us
Burfict has an insane amount of personal fouls in college and then in the Pro's. His suspensions are going to get progressively more severe due to this.

Trevetheon's hit was definitely more malicious though.
Reply/Quote
So why was Burfict flagged for that sack today? He was within 2 steps. Is it because he drilled the QB into the ground?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Burfict got six because repeat offender....I thought tge Trevathan suspension on a first offense was a little harsh. I think one game would've been fair.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 06:29 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Again, i'll accept that when Mitchell and Shazier start getting suspended. The evidence against them is not only in this thread but against other teams as well. 

If anything happens to Burfict for the legal textbook tackle today i think i'm going to pack it in.

I'm not saying the Steelers don't get preferential treatment, because they do. I'm just saying Burfict brought this upon himself. If he played for the Steelers, it wouldn't be as big of a deal. Unfortunately, that's how the NFL cookie crumbles.

In regards to Burfict, he brought this reputation on himself and he is a repeat offender. That's why his punishments will continue to progressively get worse.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 06:43 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: You don’t call a penalty on a player, you call it on the play. Bottom line.

I agree with that. Unfortunately, the referees pay closer attention to anything Burfict does. He has to know that. If not, he's almost as dumb as Mike Brown. Because of all of the extra shit Burfict has done, because of the reputation he has built, because of him being a repeat offender, it wouldn't surprise me if the officials aren't told to watch him more closely.
Reply/Quote
Spiro Didas calling the game is proof the league hates them. They send the D team to call your game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 08:29 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I agree with that. Unfortunately, the referees pay closer attention to anything Burfict does. He has to know that. If not, he's almost as dumb as Mike Brown. Because of all of the extra shit Burfict has done, because of the reputation he has built, because of him being a repeat offender, it wouldn't surprise me if the officials aren't told to watch him more closely.

If they’re paying closer attention, then they should make the correct call(s).

I’m not saying they’re not targeting him, because it definitely seems as they are. In that case, they’re not doing their job & that’s the point.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote