Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Proof of Rona Being Created In A Lab?
This thread...

[Image: c2e994cbea1cc17c268a566f9093bf28.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think it is most likely natural. China always has crazy viruses going around from wet markets. It was an issue before Covid ever came around. This time it just happened to be particularly contagious. It was bound to happen sooner or later.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 08:22 PM)treee Wrote: I think it is most likely natural. China always has crazy viruses going around from wet markets. It was an issue before Covid ever came around. This time it just happened to be particularly contagious. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Something something play with fire something something.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 08:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The Chinese claim it came from a wet market from people eating bats.

Haven’t the Chinese always eaten bats, meaning that someone would have already gotten it before the pandemic if it really did come from bats?

Doesn’t that prove that it had to have been created in a lab?

Sorry dude, but you didn’t understand the transmission of the og strain many months out. You definitely don’t understand how bats played a role and it’s quiet telling. I know you’ll say “I” or “we” are being dicks about your ignorance, but look it up man. You’re not stupid, you just need to consume other info.
Reply/Quote
Proving a negative is extraordinarily difficult, especially to a biased party. Once someone is convinced of something, like the existence of Santa Claus, the existence of voter fraud or that COVID-19 was created in a lab, no amount of evidence (or, in this case, absence of evidence) is likely to sway their opinion. The only way to prove that it wasn't created in a lab (to someone that is convinced it was) is to have definitive proof of where it actually came from, which is going to be difficult to come by. And, even then, there's always denial, which Trump supporters are already really well versed in.

Now, if some evidence that it was created in a lab surfaces, then that would be a great way to end the discussion. But until then, I don't see anyone swaying anyone else in this discussion.
Reply/Quote
If China created this, why are so many China-hating Americans so intent on denying it exists or is dangerous? Our enemy, the Chinese, unleash a virus and the "stop China" party lies about the danger and the followers ignore safety protocol.

Meanwhile China Joe Biden and his cult of China loving liberals are taking precautions. Maybe it does actually add up...Trump would have to be in on it though.
Reply/Quote
I honestly don't know why this is still such a big thing. The virus isn't a new thing, but its jump to humans is new. There was information back in the beginning of the pandemic about concerns from US health officials about safety in a lab that was working on these sorts of viruses in, surprise, Wuhan province. Those warnings were ignored. Requests were made by these officials for the US to help China because the lab was not equipped to handle things safely. Requests were ignored and, instead of helping them out, we removed our health officials. In fact, we removed the liaison we had within the Chinese health infrastructure whose role it was to coordinate things like a concern that had a potential for an outbreak.

So, this virus existed and was being studied in a lab. We had concerns prior to the pandemic about the safety surrounding it and we dropped the ball. Then, somehow, whether from this lab or another way, the virus jumped from animals to humans.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
God is real and is trying to kill us or evolution is real. Pick one.

And by god I mean Xi and he is attempting population control? Only Biden knows the truth and he probably forgot.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 08:42 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: God is real and is trying to kill us or evolution is real. Pick one.

And by god I mean Xi and he is attempting population control? Only Biden knows the truth and he probably forgot.

God couldn't have put evolution into motion?
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 08:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: God couldn't have put evolution into motion?

They could have, giving us crazy STDs and painful nasty parasites for their enjoyment I guess. But generally creationism and evolution don't mix too well.
Reply/Quote
We've broken the thread down to an evolution vs creationism debate.

I didn't have that one on my bingo card.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 08:47 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: We've broken the thread down to an evolution vs creationism debate.

I didn't have that one on my bingo card.

If we whip ourselves god will know we are sorry and he will reinstall Trump by Christmas. 

I also heard the booster shot can turn you into a pillar of salt.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 08:57 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: But generally creationism and evolution don't mix too well.

Well, one could always assume that Adam was god-made and Eve was a monkey.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 12:04 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I never knew that there was a name for this. Cool stuff, thanks for sharing. Yes, I agree. There are several assumptions to be made if it is to be believed that COVID-19 was engineered in a lab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly0YzGpi63M
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
It's more plausible that it's man made than bat made. Ive seen men in labs making stuff, but I've never seen bats in labs making anything.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 04:16 PM)Benton Wrote: It's more plausible that it's man made than bat made. Ive seen men in labs making stuff, but I've never seen bats in labs making anything.

Mellow

Illuminati confirmed.

Ironically also the best argument I've seen for it to be man made.
Reply/Quote
I think I'm going to shift my approach towards covid to one where I applaud people who stand up for our freedoms and put themselves at risk by refusing to be vaccinated. Personally, I'd LOVE to put myself at risk and possibly die for our freedoms as well, but I can't because I have bone spur...er, I mean a government job so I simply CAN'T risk my life for freedom.

I would but I could and god bless your soul if you have to die so I can live free. I'd be right there in the ICU with a tube down my throat and another tube up my dick if I could, but I can't. Welp, good luck.

As far as the China lab thing goes, if the government wanted to lie "for our own good" on this, they should have said it was a biochemical attack from our enemies. Can you imagine conservatives refusing to put on gas masks because "freedom" or "trusting their immune system" or "god's perfect breathing system" if ISIS dropped poison gas upon them? Hell, while we are lying we should say that ISIS poisoned Flint's water supply. Hey, we COULD clean it up, but if you'd rather the mooozlims win and celebrate about it, then fine...just leave it poisoned.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 04:16 PM)Benton Wrote: It's more plausible that it's man made than bat made. Ive seen men in labs making stuff, but I've never seen bats in labs making anything.

Mellow

[Image: s5-18a.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 09:35 PM)Donnyho Wrote: [Image: s5-18a.jpg]
Fair attempt, but that's, at best, a hybrid.
Reply/Quote
So why didn't Trump investigate this when spending a year calling it a hoax? Seems like you guys only care now about it's origins now that Biden is POTUS. Trump had a year to get to the bottom of this. Instead he spent time calling it a hoax and nothing more than the flu.

I am glad everyone cares about covid now. Too bad not everyone did for a full year as it spread rapidly across the nation.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote