Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof of evolution that you can find on your body
(03-23-2016, 06:07 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps!

(didn't want to offend any of the constituents around here so used the censored version instead)

Back in the day, they put the Exorcist on network TV. To make a long story short, one of Linda Blair's lines got changed to "Your mother sews socks that smell!".

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

(BTW - I've insulted people with that before!)
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(03-23-2016, 09:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: So you are suggesting you can discuss the human life cycle without discussing the begining?

As to proof in the OP I did provide it. I stated that that the is not "gain" in losing directional hearing. I have heard as answers:

We don't need it.

We never had it.

The hearing we have now is better.

Our brains cannot handle it and math.

ect.... 

Are you suggesting that how life started is the same thing as evolution?

And you saying that not having directional hearing isn't a gain is an opinion....not proof. Show us how our binocular directional hearing is detrimental to our survival.
(03-23-2016, 05:23 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: SCS and I have a 'special' relationship that you guys just wouldn't understand. We shared stories... experiences... wives... bodily fluids... I just don't think you guys are ready for it. Ninja

[Image: Brokeback-Mountain.jpg]

(03-23-2016, 05:25 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: And then you explain it.   Mellow

(03-23-2016, 05:28 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I bought a new one that is much larger just for you. It is still not as big as the one I was born with, but we both know how much that hurts and stretches everyone out of shape.

I can't quite you, cowboy! :heart:

SCS, you shitbird hoe'er !!
Shocked
(03-23-2016, 06:17 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: But you also did not make a decision not to believe in one as well (i.e. a conscious decision to reject belief in one).

And atheism, as defined by Brownshoe, is "rejection of the notion that there is a God".

How can you reject a notion no one puts forth in the first place?

You all have to realize the difference between the word Atheist and the actual thing the word relates to.  Without Theists the word Atheist wold not exist, however the thing would.  It just wouldn't be defined any longer.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(03-24-2016, 01:44 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: SCS, you shitbird hoe'er !!
Shocked

Please....No name calling.  You may hurt Bfine's sensibilities.   Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(03-24-2016, 01:31 AM)Beaker Wrote: Are you suggesting that how life started is the same thing as evolution?

Answering a question with a question. Is that an evolutionist trick?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-24-2016, 10:25 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Answering a question with a question. Is that an evolutionist trick?

I believe it is an attempt to get a firm idea of what the argument being made is.

Not that I believe that will ever happen, but you can't fault someone for trying.  Again.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-24-2016, 10:25 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Is that an evolutionist trick?

Only if you consider presenting clear tangible evidence to be tricky.
(03-24-2016, 10:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: I believe it is an attempt to get a firm idea of what the argument being made is.

Not that I believe that will ever happen, but you can't fault someone for trying.  Again.

I'm am surprised you didn't share this clarification with him when he "answered" my question.

No I'm not, but you can't fault me for inquiring about the biased refereeing.  Again.

But being as you feel it is more important that I answer his question prior to him answering mine; although mine was asked first:

Is the origin of life and Evolution the same thing? No. Nor are birth and childhood. But if we were to have a discussion about childhood, the birthing process would be germane to the conversation.

I hope this fulfilled your requirement of providing a firm idea and I look forward to your continued critiquing of my posts and the error(s) they contain.

(03-24-2016, 11:21 AM)Beaker Wrote: Only if you consider presenting clear tangible evidence to be tricky.

I was unaware that asking a question, as you did for your "answer", was presenting clear tangible evidence. My bad.

So allow me to ask for some more clear tangible evidence: Would it be fair to discuss birth in a conversation about the human life cycle?

(03-24-2016, 11:23 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm am surprised you didn't share this clarification with him when he "answered" my question.

No I'm not, but you can't fault me for inquiring about the biased refereeing.  Again.

But being as you feel it is more important that I answer his question prior to him answering mine; although mine was asked first:

Is the origin of life and Evolution the same thing? No. Nor are birth and childhood. But if we were to have a discussion about childhood, the birthing process would be germane to the conversation.

I hope this fulfilled your requirement of providing a firm idea and I look forward to your continued critiquing of my posts and the error(s) they contain.

The origin of life is not germane to the discussion of evolution. It is a separate issue.
(03-24-2016, 11:26 AM)Beaker Wrote: The origin of life is not germane to the discussion of evolution. It is a separate issue.

Okey Doke. You're the scientist.

(03-24-2016, 11:25 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I was unaware that asking a question, ask you did for your "answer", was presenting clear tangible evidence. My bad.

So allow me to ask for some more clear tangible evidence: Would it be fair to discuss birth in a conversation about the human life cycle?

Yes...since birth is part of the human life cycle....as is death. But the origin of life is not included as part of evolution, so it's not germain to the evolution question.
(03-24-2016, 11:30 AM)Beaker Wrote: Yes...since birth is part of the human life cycle....as is death. But the origin of life is not included as part of evolution, so it's not germain to the evolution question.

Okey Doke. Let's try this:

What started the begining of the Evolution process?

(03-24-2016, 11:32 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Okey Doke. Let's try this:

What started the begining of the Evolution process?

The first cellular life that existed.
(03-24-2016, 11:33 AM)Beaker Wrote: The first cellular life that existed.

Now to ask where that came from would be outside the scope of the conversation?

(03-24-2016, 11:38 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Now to ask where that came from would be outside the scope of the conversation?

Outside the scope of an evolution discussion...because then you would be discussing biogenesis, not evolution.
(03-24-2016, 11:23 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm am surprised you didn't share this clarification with him when he "answered" my question.

Well, enough about me. Rock On
(03-24-2016, 10:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: I believe it is an attempt to get a firm idea of what the argument being made is.

(03-24-2016, 11:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well, enough about me. Rock On

Smirk