Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Proper Prognostications and Predictions for Precious Program's Present Prospects
Here are mine:
1) Bengals will win at least 1 game this year.

2) A team from Ohio will win the division meaning it'll either be the Browns, Bengals, or Ravens (they were originally the Browns making them "from Ohio")

3) The Steelers will be the first team in NFL history to go 0-17.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 09:19 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Here are mine:
1) Bengals will win at least 1 game this year.

2) A team from Ohio will win the division meaning it'll either be the Browns, Bengals, or Ravens (they were originally the Browns making them "from Ohio")

3) The Steelers will be the first team in NFL history to go 0-17.

[Image: bc7d998ddd37ece9696185b2b4c51fcd.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 10:38 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: [Image: bc7d998ddd37ece9696185b2b4c51fcd.gif]

Can you speed up the gif? It takes too long for him to say what I already knows he's going to say. 

Thank you.

Friggin' Steeler fans being all slow.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2021, 12:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Can you speed up the gif? It takes too long for him to say what I already knows he's going to say. 

Thank you.

Friggin' Steeler fans being all slow.

It’s in real time. Play it with the clip. It’s spot on. Adds to the authenticity.
Reply/Quote
That's a lot of PP. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Peter Piper picked a......

.....meh.....too tired.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2021, 09:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's a lot of PP. 

I heard you liked lots of PP. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 09:18 AM)Stewy Wrote: Peter Piper picked a......

.....meh.....too tired.

Panamanian Pointillist Painter, Popeye Proponent, and Pan Pipe Player, Peter Piper, Posthumously Pooped Prodigious Piles of Picante Pickled Peppers in his Previously Pristine Pink Pantaloons, Prior to Purveying a Preponderance of Poached Polish Paprika Potato Pancakes Purposefully Presented by the Perpetually-Puzzled President of Ponderosa, Paul Popadapopop; Painstakingly Placed at Park Place and Prairie Plain, Pier Point, Pennsylvania.

PS – Please Provide Protective Potholders when Permitted Plentiful Popcorn for Peter Popoff, and Peter Parker who Passionately Perpetrated the Pedantically Pleasing, Penile Perversion Pumpkin Pie, Pancake, and Peter Pan Peanutbutter Party whilst Pontificating and Proliferating the Perfect Pandemonium.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 09:20 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I heard you liked lots of PP. Mellow

When you have a lot of PP, you like lots of PP. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 10:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When you have a lot of PP, you like lots of PP. 

Other than fred, who can argue with that logic? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2021, 10:46 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Other than fred, who can argue with that logic? Ninja

Speaking of Fred...SCS doesn't know anything about lots of PP. 

#tinkywinky

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 11:34 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Panamanian Pointillist Painter, Popeye Proponent, and Pan Pipe Player, Peter Piper, Posthumously Pooped Prodigious Piles of Picante Pickled Peppers in his Previously Pristine Pink Pantaloons, Prior to Purveying a Preponderance of Poached Polish Paprika Potato Pancakes Purposefully Presented by the Perpetually-Puzzled President of Ponderosa, Paul Popadapopop; Painstakingly Placed at Park Place and Prairie Plain, Pier Point, Pennsylvania.

PS – Please Provide Protective Potholders when Permitted Plentiful Popcorn for Peter Popoff, and Peter Parker who Passionately Perpetrated the Pedantically Pleasing, Penile Perversion Pumpkin Pie, Pancake, and Peter Pan Peanutbutter Party whilst Pontificating and Proliferating the Perfect Pandemonium.

You're just trying to wear out the P key on your keyboard..It won't work..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2021, 04:44 PM)grampahol Wrote: You're just trying to wear out the P key on your keyboard..It won't work..

Poop.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2021, 05:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Poop.

See? Should have used excrement.. No P's in it..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 09:04 AM)grampahol Wrote: See? Should have used excrement.. No P's in it..

Turd.

Turd's a funny word. Just ask "Burt Reynolds"
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2021, 09:46 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Turd.

Turd's a funny word. Just ask "Burt Reynolds"

Do you mean Turd Ferguson?
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 10:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When you have a lot of PP, you like lots of PP. 

Wait...  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Are you literally asking what I think you are asking right now???

via GIPHY

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 09:19 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Here are mine: 1) Bengals will win at least 1 game this year. 2) A team from Ohio will win the division meaning it'll either be the Browns, Bengals, or Ravens (they were originally the Browns making them "from Ohio") 3) The Steelers will be the first team in NFL history to go 1-16.

1 down. Two to go

No, I didn't edit the 3rd one Mellow
Reply/Quote