Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Props to Lazor even Marv???
(10-02-2018, 02:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't understand this way of thinking.  How does feeling miserable now make you feel better if we lose in the playoffs?

Why not try this instead?  Be happy when things are good and save the misery until you have a reason to feel miserable.

Bingo.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Lazor absolutely deserves big props. Who would have thought we'd be seeing our brilliant offense carrying our miserable defense?

And, in turn, being the guy who hired the guy, Marvin gets props too.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 09:38 PM)motoarch Wrote: Screw Marvin.  How many times have we all gotten our hopes up during the regular season only to get them crushed in the one and done playoffs.

No need to answer that it’s SEVEN.  Until he wins one freaking playoff game screw him.

Stop that :paul:

You could be a Browns fan Tongue

[Image: Cleveland-Browns-Fans_Gregory-Shamus_Get...24x676.jpg]

And No You Don't Hilarious
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 08:39 PM)TKUHL Wrote: First I can't believe I'm even thinking this much less posting about it but here goes. They say it's a copy cat league but at some point someone has the come up with the way to beat a hot team early in the season. While teams like TB and Miami were on a roll eventually they ran across a team that figured them out. TB With Pitt to an extent but really got exposed this weekend. Same with Miami's hot streak coming to an end in NE. Who knows maybe KC will have problems with Denver tonight, would not surprise me if Denver blows them out. I guess my point is, I think wins/loses early in the season are a reflection of coaching more than anything. Of course players have to do their part and execute, but coaches really have to study and figure out how to score on and stop a team more so than any other time later in the season. It's not as obvious yet what a teams weakness is, if their for real or just a pretender benefiting from an easy schedule. Some teams do a pretty good job hiding their weakness as long as they can, others not so much.

So props to our OC, also Pollack for doing the best he can with this line, we thought that would be our weakness, and still may be but I think it's pretty obvious what our weaknesses are.This D line should be awesome and they are underperforming big time. Our LBers are nowhere to be found, Kirk is just bad and WJ3 has even regressed since last season. Our D coordinator should be able to something with the players he has yet continues to disappoint. Maybe Burfict can light a fire under these guys, but I'm sure the refs will flag him every chance they get, especially if he sacks a QB.

Anyway, Kudos to Marvin who has been tolerable so far this season, props to the offense, but this D has got to get their crap together. Just curious what everyone's thought is on gameplanning early in the season verses mid/late season. Who-Dey

Love Lazor and he gets my MVP for the first quarter.

Really like the guy and think there is a lot more steeliness and determination in there then he betrays on the sideline.  I think from the moment he came in as fill in OC last year he knew what he wanted to do and wanted his own men.

I still think we cannot underestimate for an franchise that gets described as conservative and overly loyal how much he must have been pushing behind the scenes as Zamp, Alexander and maybe Urban left.  Then getting chance to get his own guys like Van Pelt , making sure Pollack did not leave cincy without the OL job.

So yes kudos to him and to Marvin who has hit more than he has missed when bringing on co-ordinators
Reply/Quote
Lots of love for a guy that was getting bashed when he got promoted...… Rock On
Reply/Quote