Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Props to Urban
He can stay. He's got these young guns ready to go. Once again. He's done it over and over and over again from Caldwell, and Simpson (got a good year out of a bust in Simpson, and would Caldwell have had the career with Manning if it wasn't for his 2011 season?), to Jones, Sanu, Wright (I thought he was done after the knee injury, fighting for a roster spot), to Boyd, Core and Erickson. He's even got Lafell feeling like family in the offense.

Urban was one of the underrated hire's Marvin's made. He had Green ready out the gate after a lockout, and got all his receivers paid.

Urban's done a hell of a job here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Quiet man, you trying to get him hired away as the next OC in Clevelandistan or San Francistonia?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I don't mean to hijack your thread, but any time a coaching discussion begins, I come back to the same conclusion every time:

Hue Jackson was supposed to be the coach of this team.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 11:19 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't mean to hijack your thread, but any time a coaching discussion begins, I come back to the same conclusion every time:  

Hue Jackson was supposed to be the coach of this team.

In my mind Zimmer was supposed to be our coach. 

Also is my opinion that Gruden or Zimmer would have been 10 times better than Hue. 

Think Hue's gimmicks and gadgets are perfect for a head college coach.

Just not a fan of him at HC in NFL. Great assistant though because of good rapport with players.

BUT understand I am the minority here. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 09:35 PM)jj22 Wrote: He can stay. He's got these young guns ready to go. Once again. He's done it over and over and over again from Caldwell, and Simpson (got a good year out of a bust in Simpson, and would Caldwell have had the career with Manning if it wasn't for his 2011 season?), to Jones, Sanu, Wright (I thought he was done after the knee injury, fighting for a roster spot), to Boyd, Core and Erickson. He's even got Lafell feeling like family in the offense.

Urban was one of the underrated hire's Marvin's made. He had Green ready out the gate after a lockout, and got all his receivers paid.

Urban's done a hell of a job here.

Can not complain about the job he has done one bit. 

Wide outs did not drop off much and it could have been a major drop off with all the new replacement parts. 

Kudos to Urban.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 09:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Quiet man, you trying to get him hired away as the next OC in Clevelandistan or San Francistonia?

This IS funny Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Did we hire Urban when Andre Caldwell was here? I thought Caldwell was gone before his hiring.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Urban came in with Dalton, Green and Gruden. He worked with Simpson and Caldwell their last year here in 2011. The year we finally got something out of those draft picks.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote