Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Props to the Bengals in Primetime!
This win is sweet for a variety of reasons but I love the wins in primetime against a solid team. They're rare so cherish the moment fellow Bengal fans. Have we turned the corner? Time will tell.....
Reply/Quote
Mixon needs to stay healthy. I truly think he's the difference on offense. When Burfict gets back, our D will get even better.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:22 AM)Shady Wrote: Mixon needs to stay healthy. I truly think he's the difference on offense. When Burfict gets back, our D will get even better.

I agree 100 percent. He's a security blanket for Andy in the pass game and hard runner with the ability to make big plays. He makes plays even when the line doesn't give him space. That fourth quarter run was HUGE
Reply/Quote
We really need it and glad we got it, good job.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:22 AM)Shady Wrote: Mixon needs to stay healthy. I truly think he's the difference on offense. When Burfict gets back, our D will get even better.

Absolutely. Teams can’t just double AJ and call it a day. Mixon makes this offense go.

Reply/Quote
This season's defense reminds me of our 2005 defense, low on the radar but always making crucial plays to get us wins. Seize the Dey!!
Reply/Quote