Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I Love About This Quote
(11-29-2021, 01:42 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: We can always turn our Ryanfinley back on and reprogram him to smirk as he menacingly rolls down the sidelines from 30 to 30.

OMG, can you imagine.. Every time we play the Stealers at home and score, the Jumbotrons flash that picture on and off with the music from "Psycho" blaring.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 11:58 PM)GodFather Wrote: “It means we’re 2-0 against them. We have higher aspirations than beating the Steelers.”
-Joe Burrow

I think that sums up this new team of players. The Steelers curse of always finding a way of winning with Marvin Lewis and his players all those years are gone, and these new guys and coaches do not have the baggage from the past and are setting their own tone against them. I love it! 

Watching this blood bath today was such sweet revenge for us fans from all the years of Marvin Lewis' losing ways against the Steelers. I loved when the camera cut away to the Steelers bench and all you saw on all the players faces was the look of defeat.

Mandy was 3-13 vs Pittsburgh in 9 years 

Burrow is 2-1 in a year and half-ish.  Ha 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 03:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: OMG, can you imagine.. Every time we play the Stealers at home and score, the Jumbotrons flash that picture on and off with the music from "Psycho" blaring.... Hilarious

Now you’re getting it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote