Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Props...
(11-01-2020, 07:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Read his post again. The OL absolutely DID NOT put us in a position to be 6-2. They played like shit for at least half our games.

Read the prop then  it's about today's game not Burrow come in man
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 06:37 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Definitely have to give everyone props today. We basically dominated the Titans other than their little comeback attempt which we finally avoided. The D did enough, finally.

This offense looks better and better and is turning into a machine. Mad props to Burrow, the WRs, OL and ZT for calling another very good game. My hats off.

The offense has been improving sorta under the radar all year. It's just been hard to tell it due to too many screw ups. Oline getting beat bad, dropped passes, Joe's had some FUBARS, and the defense just sucking ass. 

I don't have any delusions of grandeur for this season but I believe this team has potential. But can the co...........nevermind I'm gonna stay happy.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 07:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Read his post again. The OL absolutely DID NOT put us in a position to be 6-2. They played like shit for at least half our games.

This guy Essex has to be a daltoner lol
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 07:11 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Actually the offense line and defense  did that over Burrow, played a good game thank god for late penalty or who knows

Lol. You’re such a Andy lover this burrow success must kill u
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 07:38 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Read the prop then  it's about today's game not Burrow come in man

K...

Reply/Quote
Props to the refs. We got some calls today. No call on Jesse Bates but call their guy later. PI on their game changing pick. If that was us we’d be whining hard! Thankfully we were on the good side for once.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 07:42 PM)Tony Wrote: This guy Essex has to be a daltoner lol

Pretty sure he wanted Herbert in the draft, and that's the basis of all the Burrow under a microscope stuff.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 07:54 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Props to the refs. We got some calls today. No call on Jesse Bates but call their guy later. PI on their game changing pick. If that was us we’d be whining hard! Thankfully we were on the good side for once.

They missed PI on the Boyd "no look" catch.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 09:57 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Pretty sure he wanted Herbert in the draft, and that's the basis of all the Burrow under a microscope stuff.

Nah, the Herbert infatuation didn’t start until he began balling out. He’s had a problem with Burrow since the NCG (seriously bashing the kid for smoking a cigar indoors? Lol). This is all about not wanting to move on from our former QB...

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 10:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nah, the Herbert infatuation didn’t start until he began balling out. He’s had a problem with Burrow since the NCG (seriously bashing the kid for smoking a cigar indoors? Lol). This is all about not wanting to move on from our former QB...

In that case, I don't get it. Even if you didn't want to move on, you couldn't pass on Joe at #1. I liked Andy, but this was a no brainer pick. I figured it was a draft forum thing I had missed....

Reply/Quote