Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Prosecutors tactic consistency going after Trump
I was told a long time ago perception can quickly become reality whether accurate or not.

I see a consistent pattern as Federal, County and State AG's are using to go after Trump. It is old tradition of going after Trump by offering plea deals for reduced sentences. Cohen, the man who went to prison for his lies was used by James in the civil trial. Then, we know in Georgia 3 attorneys have already taken plea deals. I am sure there will be many witnesses against Trump who are only talking to get out of lengthy and expensive litigation and reduced sentences for taking a plea with a reduced outcome.

My question is why has the DOJ not used the same tactics on Hunter Biden, his associates and the entire Biden family. Why has Hunter never been interviewed for tax evasion or for any crime he has been accused. Why did the DOJ stop FBI and IRS investigators from gathering information from Joe Biden?

The perception many feel (over 50% now think Joe Biden committed a crime)) is Trump is being persecuted by a corrupt DOJ and legal system due to the sheer investigative techniques used to bring him down. The reality of many is Trump is being railroaded while Joe Biden is skating with help from the DOJ, FBI and the entire justice department.

I keep hearing some on the left saying if Biden committed crimes, he should be prosecuted, but never have heard any on the left say Biden should be equally persecuted.

I get those on the left hate Trump and justify his persecution because they fear he will beat Biden in 2024. I just hope the left can try putting the shoe on the other foot and Biden was being persecuted versus Trump.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Let's just charge those on Epstein's client list and clear out half of DC.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2023, 08:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I was told a long time ago perception can quickly become reality whether accurate or not.

I see a consistent pattern as Federal, County and State AG's are using to go after Trump. It is old tradition of going after Trump by offering plea deals for reduced sentences. Cohen, the man who went to prison for his lies was used by James in the civil trial. Then, we know in Georgia 3 attorneys have already taken plea deals. I am sure there will be many witnesses against Trump who are only talking to get out of lengthy and expensive litigation and reduced sentences for taking a plea with a reduced outcome.

My question is why has the DOJ not used the same tactics on Hunter Biden, his associates and the entire Biden family. Why has Hunter never been interviewed for tax evasion or for any crime he has been accused. Why did the DOJ stop FBI and IRS investigators from gathering information from Joe Biden?

The perception many feel (over 50% now think Joe Biden committed a crime)) is Trump is being persecuted by a corrupt DOJ and legal system due to the sheer investigative techniques used to bring him down. The reality of many is Trump is being railroaded while Joe Biden is skating with help from the DOJ, FBI and the entire justice department.

I keep hearing some on the left saying if Biden committed crimes, he should be prosecuted, but never have heard any on the left say Biden should be equally persecuted.

I get those on the left hate Trump and justify his persecution because they fear he will beat Biden in 2024. I just hope the left can try putting the shoe on the other foot and Biden was being persecuted versus Trump.

This is literally prosecutor 101.  It has nothing to do with Trump.

(10-24-2023, 08:16 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Let's just charge those on Epstein's client list and clear out half of DC.

Yes, please.  I literally don't care who they are, lock every single one of them up.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2023, 08:16 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Let's just charge those on Epstein's client list and clear out half of DC.

Well they have 91 indictments against one of them.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2023, 08:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I get those on the left hate Trump and justify his persecution because they fear he will beat Biden in 2024. I just hope the left can try putting the shoe on the other foot and Biden was being persecuted versus Trump.

Let's cut the crap and admit that Trump is the only guy Biden can beat.  I'm admitting Biden is crap, so you should at least entertain this notion for a while.  Democrats running an 80+ year old Biden with an approval rating swirling the bowl in 2024 is close but not quite as bad as the arrogance they showed thinking they were giving Hillary her due yellow brick road to the white house.  The slight bonuses the democrats have this time is that Trump is now a known commodity as a president, Biden is an incumbent (albeit and unpopular one) and he's got that same polished Obama-era turd appeal the first Bush got from being the VP of Reagan.

Much like George HW Bush, a decent candidate from the other side would take back the white house after a single uninspiring term.  Pretty much anyone in the GOP debates would beat Biden, but they're refusing to move forward.  

So while I agree people are afraid Trump will beat Biden in 2024 for various reasons, if the GOP wanted to actually be in power rather than continue their quest to have a single man hold a single position in a non-legislative branch, they'd move on to any other candidate who would likely clean Biden's clock AND get 8 years of white house control AND get the party back to their pre-Trump form where they followed Reagan's 11th commandment and had this county by the balls.

Wise man knows the wolf ain't no fox and Trump ain't no Reagan.  Just my 2 cents, I don't think enough conservative voters are willing or able to admit it yet, though.

I will say I admire the GOP's confidence.  I recall liberal pals being terrified the democrats handed the white house over to Sarah Palin because they were arrogant enough to think they could get a black man elected (they were wrong) and then being terrified they were handing the white house over to Trump because they were arrogant enough to think they could get an amazingly unpopular woman elected (they were right).  Conservatives just treat every election like they're the Harlem Globetrotters lining up against the Washington Generals, now.  Kudos to that, I guess.

tl;dr - democrats and republicans would both benefit from Biden and Trump being abducted by aliens tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
What are those two DOJ appointed special counsel prosecutors David Weiss and Robert Hur working on? The two trump appointees?

The shoe is on the other foot.

And there isn’t much crying going on. There is a bunch of eye rolling though.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2023, 12:40 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: What are those two DOJ appointed special counsel prosecutors David Weiss and Robert Hur working on? The two trump appointees?

The shoe is on the other foot.

And there isn’t much crying going on. There is a bunch of eye rolling though.

Good question. I not either is going after Hunter Biden and his partners, Jim Biden or others to get to Biden. It is obvious HB and Jim Biden broke many laws including tax evasion and failure to register as a foreign agent. Why have they not been indicted?

That is my point, Trump's prosecutors are turning over every rock while Biden's are not using basic 100 prosecution techniques as SSF mentioned.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2023, 10:47 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Good question. I not either is going after Hunter Biden and his partners, Jim Biden or others to get to Biden. It is obvious HB and Jim Biden broke many laws including tax evasion and failure to register as a foreign agent. Why have they not been indicted?

That is my point, Trump's prosecutors are turning over every rock while Biden's are not using basic 100 prosecution techniques as SSF mentioned.

Most likely b/c there isn't any "There there," and just like Gym Jordan's and Scalise sub-committees came up empty-handed.  All conspiracy theories and without any real evidence.

In regard to Trump, he was so brazen he didn't care if ppl were recording his actions to overthrow our democracy setting forth an insurrection in a coup against our Constitution.  This is largely due to Trmp's malignant narcissism and that he's never been held accountable for anything his entire life.
Reply/Quote
OP: This isn't about the 2024 election. It's about the 2020 election. 
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2023, 10:47 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Good question. I not either is going after Hunter Biden and his partners, Jim Biden or others to get to Biden. It is obvious HB and Jim Biden broke many laws including tax evasion and failure to register as a foreign agent. Why have they not been indicted?

Honest question, but can't Joe Biden just pardon both of them as well as himself?
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2023, 10:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Let's cut the crap and admit that Trump is the only guy Biden can beat.  I'm admitting Biden is crap, so you should at least entertain this notion for a while.  Democrats running an 80+ year old Biden with an approval rating swirling the bowl in 2024 is close but not quite as bad as the arrogance they showed thinking they were giving Hillary her due yellow brick road to the white house.  The slight bonuses the democrats have this time is that Trump is now a known commodity as a president, Biden is an incumbent (albeit and unpopular one) and he's got that same polished Obama-era turd appeal the first Bush got from being the VP of Reagan.

Much like George HW Bush, a decent candidate from the other side would take back the white house after a single uninspiring term.  Pretty much anyone in the GOP debates would beat Biden, but they're refusing to move forward.  

So while I agree people are afraid Trump will beat Biden in 2024 for various reasons, if the GOP wanted to actually be in power rather than continue their quest to have a single man hold a single position in a non-legislative branch, they'd move on to any other candidate who would likely clean Biden's clock AND get 8 years of white house control AND get the party back to their pre-Trump form where they followed Reagan's 11th commandment and had this county by the balls.

Wise man knows the wolf ain't no fox and Trump ain't no Reagan.  Just my 2 cents, I don't think enough conservative voters are willing or able to admit it yet, though.

I will say I admire the GOP's confidence.  I recall liberal pals being terrified the democrats handed the white house over to Sarah Palin because they were arrogant enough to think they could get a black man elected (they were wrong) and then being terrified they were handing the white house over to Trump because they were arrogant enough to think they could get an amazingly unpopular woman elected (they were right).  Conservatives just treat every election like they're the Harlem Globetrotters lining up against the Washington Generals, now.  Kudos to that, I guess.

tl;dr - democrats and republicans would both benefit from Biden and Trump being abducted by aliens tomorrow.
thats said and as an Indy voter: "Meadowlark lemon for Prez 2024!" 
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2023, 10:37 AM)kalibengal Wrote: thats said and as an Indy voter: "Meadowlark lemon for Prez 2024!" 

Thinking a dead man will come back and head to the WH?  That's not even a novel thought anymore. 
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2023, 10:42 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Thinking a dead man will come back and head to the WH?  That's not even a novel thought anymore. 

Are you forgetting who's in there now?

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2023, 10:46 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Are you forgetting who's in there now?

I get the joke and all, but Biden is only one of many old as hell politicians in our system.  We keep votin' for 'em, so it's on us.  Fear not though, I hear 2024 is giving us a choice between Biden and a spritely 78 year old.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2023, 10:51 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I get the joke and all, but Biden is only one of many old as hell politicians in our system.  We keep votin' for 'em, so it's on us.  Fear not though, I hear 2024 is giving us a choice between Biden and a spritely 78 year old.

Wait til we have lab grown organs, genetic engineering for adults, and telomere regrowth.

McConnell/Grassley 2064!!
Reply/Quote