Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pryor cut
(06-19-2015, 02:49 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Do you have archives from the mothership? I'd honestly love to browse them for certain information if you do............. ThumbsUp

I wish I did because you would be more than welcome to do so. You would be spending a considerable amount of time with zero results. I have never "clamored" for Pryor. He is an athlete that has an extremely strong arm with little control. I can admit that.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 02:52 PM)OSUfan Wrote: I wish I did because you would be more than welcome to do so. You would be spending a considerable amount of time with zero results. I have never "clamored" for Pryor. He is an athlete that has an extremely strong arm with little control. I can admit that.

You're always quick to bash AJM yet you seemed pretty intrigued when we signed Pryor.

Being interested in a guy that has already proven to be an awful NFL QB and being quick to belittle a guy that could have some NFL potential always seemed odd to me. I guess that led me to believe you thought more highly of Pryor than you actually do, but I'd love to look through the comments when he was signed to see what people had to say.

I remember people saying he was easily going to be our #2 and was our best backup because AJM sucks, and I thought you were for sure one of them. My apologies on that part if you weren't.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2015, 10:37 PM)CincyKid Wrote: This tells me that AJ Mc is looking real good       he has separated himself from Pryor and JJ    

Luv the Buckeyes but business is business

Go Bucks !......................WHO DEY

This is what it tells me too and I like the sound of it!
Reply/Quote
Funny, I remember reading an article last month with Hue Jackson saying how he was really doing great and was so impressive. I guess the term "nevermind" should be applied here.
Reply/Quote
Well it was nice while it lasted.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 04:45 PM)GodFather Wrote: Funny, I remember reading an article last month with Hue Jackson saying how he was really doing great and was so impressive. I guess the term "nevermind" should be applied here.

Well that was during rookie mini camp when he was the only QB there...

is it wrong i always think of this when we talk of him

[Image: tumblr_m5gue7WwYx1qddgvl.gif]
Reply/Quote
Not a big surprise.

Hue cut his guy now to give him a shot to find something else around the league.

JJ I'm sure is fine with picking up a paycheck playing in the 4th quarter in preseason games.

2 QBs for sure.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 12:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: trying to think whos out there.... And what position we would need a body at for camp...

LB, TE, S.... one of those is my guess...  Unless we are bringing back the Ocho (lol)

Ok Hobspin.   Ninja

Seriously though, I'd love to see Chad signed to a 1 day contract, but this franchise doesn't do stuff like that.

I suppose Chad may some day be inducted into the Bengals imaginary online HOF.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 04:45 PM)GodFather Wrote: Funny, I remember reading an article last month with Hue Jackson saying how he was really doing great and was so impressive. I guess the term "nevermind" should be applied here.

Just trying to get his boy a job.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2015, 07:20 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I wish we still had access to the conversations from the mothership to see all of the OSU homers gushing over that turd.

"omg McCarron is so bad because he's from Alabama and 'Bama QBs all suck!!!! Pryor is teh athletic n stuffs!!!!"

I'm a big OSU fan and at the same time am happy to see Pryor cut by the Bengals. He's just not the right guy for the Bengals, or any NFL team as a QB IMO.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote