Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Public Service announcement for Cincinnati residents
This may look like mass hysteria, chaos, or even a riot, but this is actually a parade. A victory parade. This is what cities do when their sports teams win championships. Now, I know that most of you have probably never seen one of these unless you live anywhere else but Cleveland, but this is completely normal everywhere else in the USA. Again, do not be alarmed, this is a normal thing.

Reply/Quote
You know I have Never noticed any hot women steeler fans. It's always some thick girl rocking a Jerome Bettis or Big Jen jersey. Even in that video.

Would love to see a photo of one. Not a model, but an actual fan.
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 01:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You know I have Never noticed any hot women steeler fans.    It's always some thick girl rocking a Jerome Bettis or Big Jen jersey.      Even in that video.  

Would love to see a photo of one.   Not a model, but an actual fan.

Apparently you didn't notice that video was about hockey.  
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 07:57 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Apparently you didn't notice that video was about hockey.  

He doesn't know Babe Didrikson was a Steelers fan.   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 01:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You know I have Never noticed any hot women steeler fans.    It's always some thick girl rocking a Jerome Bettis or Big Jen jersey.      Even in that video.  

Show us your Bengal championship video so we can see all the Cinci fatties.....Oh wait there are no videos.  Oh well.  If you think the demographics of pit and Cin are different (outside of course for those toothless bastards south of the river in KY) then you are an eeeediot.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote

You mean the vast majority look like real people and not your fantasy?

That's a damn shame.

For you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
There is a pretty hot Steelers fan that lives around the corner from me. She has a license plate frame. I know that's not very good smack, so it will fit nicely in this thread about a niche sport... But I'm just saying if I was single and 15 years younger, I'd smack dat ass.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 11:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: You mean the vast majority look like real people and not your fantasy?

That's a damn shame.

For you.

i forget francis has a special set of rules for what constitutes a woman...im glad he found a mail order bride that fit his standard though
People suck
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 10:23 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: This may look like mass hysteria, chaos, or even a riot, but this is actually a parade. A victory parade. This is what cities do when their sports teams win championships. Now, I know that most of you have probably never seen one of these unless you live anywhere else but Cleveland, but this is completely normal everywhere else in the USA. Again, do not be alarmed, this is a normal thing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_Reds
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 01:47 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_Reds

Man...Nothing good sports wise has happend in that city for 26 years.  That is sad.

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 01:56 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Man...Nothing good sports wise has happend in that city for 26 years.  That is sad.

Yes but Cincinnati had been able to avoid the type of sports tragedy that hit Pittsburgh when Bane destroyed Heinz Field.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 01:26 PM)Griever Wrote: i forget francis has a special set of rules for what constitutes a woman...im glad he found a mail order bride that fit his standard though

Michelle Obama is a bears fan.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 02:15 PM)jason Wrote: Yes but Cincinnati had been able to avoid the type of sports tragedy that hit Pittsburgh when Bane destroyed Heinz Field.

This is true; however it is only reflective of the fact that nothing about Cinci is work putting on film.   Cool

Reply/Quote
Also please keep us updated on how your MLS team is doing. We would also like to hear about the Pirates AA affiliate the Pennsylvania Dutch Ovens.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 01:21 PM)jason Wrote: There is a pretty hot Steelers fan that lives around the corner from me.  She has a license plate frame. I know that's not very good smack, so it will fit nicely in this thread about a niche sport... But I'm just saying if I was single and 15 years younger, I'd smack dat ass.
Thread isn't about a niche sport. It's about Championship parades and what they look like. 
(06-16-2016, 01:47 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_Reds

26 years. I'll bet most posting here either are too young to remember or so old that they've forgotten 1990.  

Did they even have parades in 1990? Were they even invented yet? 
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 02:17 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This is true; however it is only reflective of the fact that nothing about Cinci is work putting on film.   Cool
I would like to direct you to the Pride of Jess Halem. Set in 1970s Cincinnati, it is the uplifting tale of an illiterate man from Kentucky who crosses the river to look for work. I think he had a sick daughter that couldn't be cared for in KY as well. At any rate, Jess (played by none other than Johnny Cash) learns to read while in Cincinnati.... I'm pretty sure his daughter is healed on top of that.

Oh yeah. The beginning of Wild Hogs. A heart warming buddy story starring John Travolta, Martin.......

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Very first chick right out of the box. Plus her brunette friend in the background.

https://www.facebook.com/penguins/videos/10154870824798765/
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 02:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Thread isn't about a niche sport. It's about Championship parades and what they look like. 

26 years. I'll bet most posting here either are too young to remember or so old that they've forgotten 1990.  

Did they even have parades in 1990? Were they even invented yet? 
Does a championship count if nobody watches?

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 02:27 PM)jason Wrote: Does a championship count if nobody watches?

I think this is another strike out for you Babe Ruth...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 02:27 PM)jason Wrote: Does a championship count if nobody watches?

Considering that Browns fans count their AAFC Championships for the 1940s, then yes. 
Reply/Quote