Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSA to all you Cleveland Clowns Fans:
Enjoy your one miserable championship in half a century. I like how the Clowns think this is going to rally their shithole of a team into contention in the AFC North.

Know your place, and don't get your hopes up.

Curry didn't get all up in it, but Rapethisberger and Dalton will, so no worries Clowns!

"We are the Cleveland Clowns
And we are proud to be
the worst football team
up in the AFC"
Reply/Quote
Someone's pissed that his city hasn't seen a championship in over a quarter of a century.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jokes on you, I don't even live in the Natti.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 02:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Someone's pissed that his city hasn't seen a championship in over a quarter of a century.

Yeah. It was a catch-22. I wanted to see Cleveland win because of what they've been through, but that means Cincy is the only AFCN city without a major sports championship in the last 26 years.  Sad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 09:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. It was a catch-22. I wanted to see Cleveland win because of what they've been through, but that means Cincy is the only AFCN city without a major sports championship in the last 26 years.  Sad

Don't give up hope, the Redlegs are only 20 games back.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 09:29 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Don't give up hope, the Redlegs are only 20 games back.  

Got 'em right where they want 'em!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 09:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. It was a catch-22. I wanted to see Cleveland win because of what they've been through, but that means Cincy is the only AFCN city without a major sports championship in the last 26 years.  Sad

pittsburgh - NHL champs this season

cleveland - NBA champs this season

If the Orioles win the World Series, the Bengals SB win would be a lock.

(Actually, that would be amazingly cool for all 4 cities if it played out that way.)
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 09:29 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Don't give up hope, the Redlegs are only 20 games back.  

Yep... a lotta baseball left to be played.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2016, 09:56 AM)Beaker Wrote: pittsburgh - NHL champs this season

(Actually, that would be amazingly cool for all 4 cities if it played out that way.)

I don't mind leaving it where it stands right now.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Well Cleveland waited fifty-two years for this. Can you blame them for long suffering?!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2016, 09:56 AM)Beaker Wrote: pittsburgh - NHL champs this season

Pittsburgh had already won the Stanley Cup three times.

Baltimore already won three World Series.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 10:32 AM)GMDino Wrote: Pittsburgh had already won the Stanley Cup three times.

Baltimore already won three World Series.

True, but if they all happen in the same season...
Reply/Quote