Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Public Service announcement for Cincinnati residents
(06-18-2016, 11:00 PM)Beaker Wrote: O
Only you are dumb enough to try to defend it. Even the OP realized his mistake and bailed on the thread.

So you actually think that when someone says "most of you haven't", they really mean "none of you have"?  Confused

You're dumber than I thought. 
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2016, 08:54 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Eh I'm a Red Wings fan. It's not that unusual to me.

Same here.
Since 1993.

(06-19-2016, 06:51 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I'm still here. 

There's really nothing left to be said. 

Yep.... one link was your undoing.
Sorry about that.
Wink
Reply/Quote
I see reading comprehension isn't a point of emphasis in Cincitucky public schools.

Tongue
Reply/Quote
I love a parade!!! Dododododo.... all of the pageantry and the colors.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 11:14 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I see reading comprehension isn't a point of emphasis in Cincitucky public schools.

Tongue

I'm geographically closer to Pittsburgh.
That must be my problem.

Regardless, I comprehended your attempt at saving face.
I merely chose not to engage in nickel and dime banter.
Deep in you psyche, you knew you messed up.
As a man of class and taste, I had no intention of really rubbing it in.
Besides.... I think you're kind of alright.
You're severely handicapped when it comes to picking a football team to root for, but alright.
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 11:14 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I see reading comprehension isn't a point of emphasis in Cincitucky public schools.

Tongue

Actually, it's the reading comprehension that allows Cincituckians to know, without the numbers, you're just as much wrong as right. 

ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Thank you for the analysis of my psyche Dr Phil, but I didn't mess up.

I was fully aware that Cincinnati has had a few victory parades back in prehistoric times when I made the post. Thats why I included the words "most" and "probably." It's not my fault that certain people have chosen to omit them when reading and replying.

And if you don't live in Cincinnati why take offense? This isn't a jab at Bengals fans, but rather the Queen City itself. I am also addressing the fans of other NFL teams who live in the Cincinnati area too as Im sure they've probably (there's that word again) never seen one either.

Wink
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 01:46 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Thank you for the analysis of my psyche Dr Phil, but I didn't mess up.

I was fully aware that Cincinnati has had a few victory parades back in prehistoric times when I made the post. Thats why I included the words "most" and "probably." It's not my fault that certain people have chosen to omit them when reading and replying.

And if you don't live in Cincinnati why take offense? This isn't a jab at Bengals fans, but rather the Queen City itself. I am also addressing the fans of other NFL teams who live in the Cincinnati area too as Im sure they've probably (there's that word again) never seen one either.

Wink

Wrong again.

Does it ever end? 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 01:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wrong again.

Does it ever end? 

I can't help that you're older than dirt and that you consider the last Reds championship to be not that long ago. You're obviously the exception to the rule and why I put the words "probably" and "most" in the op. Im sure I could find someone alive to remember the last championship parade in Cleveland too, but at this point I think that there are probably more WW II veterans alive. 
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 08:00 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So you actually think that when someone says "most of you haven't", they really mean "none of you have"?  Confused

You're dumber than I thought. 

You're still defending this?

Youre dumber than we all thought.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 01:46 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: And if you don't live in Cincinnati why take offense? This isn't a jab at Bengals fans, but rather the Queen City itself.

Who said I was offended ?
I just like to see you get on a roll.
There's nothing wrong with a little nudge in the right direction.
Tongue
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 02:08 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I can't help that you're older than dirt and that you consider the last Reds championship to be not that long ago. You're obviously the exception to the rule and why I put the words "probably" and "most" in the op. Im sure I could find someone alive to remember the last championship parade in Cleveland too, but at this point I think that there are probably more WW II veterans alive. 
That Cleveland drought ends tonight my man.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 08:49 PM)jason Wrote: That Cleveland drought ends tonight my man.

C'mon it's Cleveland. That city is cursed. Bet the house on Golden State. 
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 08:53 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: C'mon it's Cleveland. That city is cursed. Bet the house on Golden State. 

Meh... the storybook (come from behind in the series) stage has been set.
Cleveland gets the nod.
Reply/Quote
Annnnnd..... boom !
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 08:53 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: C'mon it's Cleveland. That city is cursed. Bet the house on Golden State. 

Hope you didn't follow through on that.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 08:49 PM)jason Wrote: That Cleveland drought ends tonight my man.

See what I mean?

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
And this is exactly why I don't gamble!

I'd be living in a van down by the river now.  Hilarious

Good to see Cleveland finally win something though. Their fans have been suffering long enough and the Browns aren't doing anything anytime now soon. 
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2016, 02:40 PM)Beaker Wrote: You're still defending this?

Youre dumber than we all thought.

So you do think that "most of you haven't" means "none of you have".  

Okay man, whatever floats your boat.  
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2016, 08:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: 1990 Wire to Wire, baby!

.....and an improbable 4 game sweep!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote