Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Public Service announcement for Cincinnati residents
(06-20-2016, 06:51 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So you do think that "most of you haven't" means "none of you have".  

Okay man, whatever floats your boat.  

He was wrong, you gave him the reach around by trying to play it off, the rest of us laughed. Carry on.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 10:10 AM)Beaker Wrote: He was wrong, you gave him the reach around by trying to play it off, the rest of us laughed. Carry on.

Whether he was wrong or not, his post doesn't actually come out and say what you are reading into it.  
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 10:18 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Whether he was wrong or not

He was.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 01:35 PM)Beaker Wrote: He was.

Quote the part of his message that makes you so sure of that. 
Reply/Quote
The Pens were the hottest team in the league going into the playoffs. Crosby winning the playoff MVP was kinda a joke, but he's the big name guy so no surprise he gets it over Murray or Kessel. As much as it pains me to say it as a Caps fan the Penguins definitely deserved the cup. They played lights out. Whatever
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 01:38 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Quote the part of his message that makes you so sure of that. 

He cant.

When he first read it, he failed to pay attention to the details and assumed that I was focusing on the Bengals and their lack of championships and had completely forgotten about the Reds and theirs. He was so giddy with excitement to prove me wrong that he posted what he did too quickly. Im sure now that he's calmed down and actually read and understood the op he knows that he's wrong, but he will never admit it. He's too proud and will go down with the ship repeating the same old line. 

That's the difference between me and him. I'll admit my mistakes and laugh at myself when I screw up (self deprecating humor is actually a good trait) while he can't do it.  
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 05:16 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: The Pens were the hottest team in the league going into the playoffs. Crosby winning the playoff MVP was kinda a joke, but he's the big name guy so no surprise he gets it over Murray or Kessel. As much as it pains me to say it as a Caps fan the Penguins definitely deserved the cup. They played lights out.  Whatever

They definitely got hot at the right time. I admit that I kept waiting for them to go limp in the playoffs like they usually do, but it never came. 
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 10:23 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: ...Now, I know that most of you have probably never seen one of these...

(06-20-2016, 01:38 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Quote the part of his message that makes you so sure of that. 

Right there. It's on him to find out the ages of members here to see if his assertion that "most" of us have never seen it. 

You could throw in that he said "probably". In that event, it's a very weenieesque point to make. Probably...most...maybe... Yawn

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 07:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Right there. It's on him to find out the ages of members here to see if his assertion that "most" of us have never seen it. 

You could throw in that he said "probably". In that event, it's a very weenieesque point to make. Probably...most...maybe... Yawn

Well....you'd be right if the title read "Public Service announcement for Cincinnati residents on the BengalsBoard" but it doesn't. 
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 08:11 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Well....you'd be right if the title read "Public Service announcement for Cincinnati residents on the BengalsBoard" but it doesn't. 

Damn...

Just when i thought you couldn't dig any deeper. 

Mellow

So, you're giving advice to hundreds of thousands of people that will never see it?

Solid stuff, my man. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 08:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Damn...

Just when i thought you couldn't dig any deeper. 

Mellow

So, you're giving advice to hundreds of thousands of people that will never see it?

Solid stuff, my man. 

I was going to take out a full page ad in the Enquirer but Im a man of limited means. This is all that I could afford. 
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 08:17 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I was going to take out a full page ad in the Enquirer but Im a man of limited means. This is all that I could afford. 

[Image: 56851375.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 05:27 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: They definitely got hot at the right time. I admit that I kept waiting for them to go limp in the playoffs like they usually do, but it never came. 
The innuendo in this post is astounding. I'd take time to mess with it but I have to get ready for my basketball team's parade. It's been 26 years so I have to dig out my baton and shine it up.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 08:44 PM)jason Wrote: The innuendo in this post is astounding. I'd take time to mess with it but I have to get ready for my basketball team's parade. It's been 26 years so I have to dig out my baton and shine it up.

I honestly did not mean to do that. Totally subconscious. Maybe there's something I need to discuss with the wife?  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 05:25 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He cant.

When he first read it, he failed to pay attention to the details and assumed that I was focusing on the Bengals and their lack of championships and had completely forgotten about the Reds and theirs. He was so giddy with excitement to prove me wrong that he posted what he did too quickly. Im sure now that he's calmed down and actually read and understood the op he knows that he's wrong, but he will never admit it. He's too proud and will go down with the ship repeating the same old line. 

That's the difference between me and him. I'll admit my mistakes and laugh at myself when I screw up (self deprecating humor is actually a good trait) while he can't do it.  

Cling tightly to that lifeline JS is trying to throw you. We all know where you were going with the OP. Public service.....lol.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 08:17 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote:  Im a man of limited means.

Of course you are....youre a steeler fan.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 09:12 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I honestly did not mean to do that. Totally subconscious. Maybe there's something I need to discuss with the wife?  Hilarious

It's nothing some candles, incense, a Teddy Pendergrass CD, and a couple of dem gas station boner pills won't fix.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 05:25 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He cant.

I don't think he's that smart.  In my opinion, he's not stubborn - he's just dumb. 
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 09:14 PM)Beaker Wrote: Cling tightly to that lifeline JS is trying to throw you. We all know where you were going with the OP. Public service.....lol.

No, you think you know where I was going because that's where you wanted me to go. But if you actually were able to comprehend the English language you'd understand that you're wrong. 
Reply/Quote
Ill be enjoying a victory parade on wednesday, thank you very much!
Reply/Quote