Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pull out all the stops next week.
Pull fire alarms at the steelers team hotel the night before the game. Restaurant's serve bad food. Send hookers to their rooms. All is fair in this rivalry. People of Cincinnati, let's get at it.

Reply/Quote
Or just beat them fair and square.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not too confident of letting the players settle it between the white lines, eh? Can't say I blame you.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
We need to promote a Kimo von assassin from the practice squad.....to bear crawl, and barrel roll onto Big Jen's knee the second play of the game!!! Shocked
Reply/Quote
I say we pull a Nancy Kerrigan and go for some knees, pregame
Reply/Quote
We'll just send them some Chipotle. Smirk
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:30 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Or just beat them fair and square.

Things like this happening are an age old thing.  Back in the day teams used to do this to EACH OTHER all the time. I personally would never do this, but forgive me if I think it would be hilarious if someone did. 

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Not too confident of letting the players settle it between the white lines, eh?  Can't say I blame you.

Confident? Not with McCarron, no. Is there a chance? Yes. But this has nothing to do with Pittsburgh and everything to do with starting a backup QB 

Reply/Quote
^ Well put. I share your sentiment.

AJ-Mac is mediocre at best ...as is this O-line as of late.

Not impressed by the O as a whole at all.
Reply/Quote

Yea because in the playoffs there are never any Bellicheats that we would have to compete against. 

We are playing against a dirty ass team. And you already know we will be playing against the refs too. l'll take any advantage we can get.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:43 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yea because in the playoffs there are never any Bellicheats that we would have to compete against. 

We are playing against a dirty ass team. And you already know we will be playing against the refs too. l'll take any advantage we can get.

And you'll notice that every one of Bellicheck's championships has allegations as well.

Man up and whoop their asses so there can be no questions or denying our dominance.
Reply/Quote

Oh, because they are so fair in how they win.  Horseshit.  I still don't want to do that crap to them, but don't act like they aren't complete scumbags
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:48 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Oh, because they are so fair in how they win.  Horseshit.  I still don't want to do that crap to them, but don't act like they aren't complete scumbags

Never said they play fair nor have I insinuated they aren't scumbags.  Only stated that we are above that level and I don't want to have any tainted legacies.
Reply/Quote