Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puppy Predictors foretell Bengals as Super Bowl winners!
Last night, on The Tonight Show, Bengal puppy Ron Bell nosed out Rams puppy Gary Frick, Jr. to predict the Cincinnati Bengals as this year's Super Bowl Champions!

Year of the Tiger!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpRsqg5os1k
Reply/Quote
Hey that was pretty accurate. Rams started fast and bengals come back to win at the buzzer
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 01:22 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Hey that was pretty accurate. Rams started fast and bengals come back to win at the buzzer

Always sneaking the dub in the end. Very accurate!!
Reply/Quote
HECK YEAH! Thanks for this lol
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: HECK YEAH! Thanks for this lol

I'd love to see Burrow down 4 with under 25 seconds hit Chase for a TD....
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:40 PM)Tony Wrote: I'd love to see Burrow down 4 with under 25 seconds hit Chase for a TD....

No doubt. Could happen, I am predicting we are down once again early but we come back and beat the Rams.

Ron Bell has already spoken lol
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:40 PM)Tony Wrote: I'd love to see Burrow down 4 with under 25 seconds hit Chase for a TD....

Why 25 seconds? Why give LA even a glimmer of hope for a hail Mary pass? Leave with absolutely no hope, game over, end of story, go home, you lose, we win, you're forgotten and we are the talk of the planet for at least a week and everyone is asking, "We know what a Bengal tiger is, but what's a ram? Some kind of big stick to knock in doors or just mar spelled backwards?"   Hilarious
Thinking about spelling things backwards, we're the slagneb.. Itannicic Slagneb has a nice ring to it, huh?  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They cut away too soon. Was Peyton able to beat Ron Bell to the kibble?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Where is the dude with his tecmo predictions.

He got all right 'til the start.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:46 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Where is the dude with his tecmo predictions.

He got all right 'til the start.

True, wild how accurate those games were.
Reply/Quote