Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Bengal fans
How my buddies doing?
Reply/Quote
Oh, you know, we're just like a well oiled machine. How about you?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I miss football season, not only do I love watching my team but I get together with friends and family a lot through football season. February and March are depressing months, no sports, everyone hibernates. Summer is coming though soon.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 08:13 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I miss football season, not only do I love watching my team but I get together with friends and family a lot through football season. February and March are depressing months, no sports, everyone hibernates. Summer is coming though soon.

in late dec I begin checking out the mocks.....get into that in the off season....
just LOVE the draft.....of course I try to predict who the Bengals will select every year....& of course they rarely pick the player I want.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 08:13 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I miss football season, not only do I love watching my team but I get together with friends and family a lot through football season. February and March are depressing months, no sports, everyone hibernates. Summer is coming though soon.

So, what do you make of Jordy Nelson leaving the Packers, and the addition of Jimmy Graham?  Looks like your secondary is going to have some turnover, as well.

My step-son is a Packers fan.  He is sad for losing Nelson, first Packers Jersey he ever got.  However, he's excited for the new Defensive Coordinator.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
We also got Mo Wilkerson DL from the Jets. I heard he has only 8 sacks in 3 years though. Jimmy Graham is getting washed up too but Jordy was as well. The thing is Aaron Rodgers made him look great. Hundley came on his stats dropped off big time.
Reply/Quote

Ummm.... March Madness? If you've never filled out a bracket you might as well give it a try here and compete with the rest of us for bragging rights. Heck, if you win, I will ship you a loaf of Gliers Goetta!

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 09:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ummm.... March Madness? If you've never filled out a bracket you might as well give it a try here and compete with the rest of us for bragging rights. Heck, if you win, I will ship you a loaf of Gliers Goetta!

My boss gave me a bracket sheet to fill out. I haven't followed it much at all this year so I know I would flunk out right away lol. It was $20 to get in too lol.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 09:50 PM)packerbacker Wrote: My boss gave me a bracket sheet to fill out. I haven't followed it much at all this year so I know I would flunk out right away lol. It was $20 to get in too lol.

This one is free. Why not?

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 09:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This one is free. Why not?

Maybe but my knowledge of it is awful lol.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 09:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ummm.... March Madness? If you've never filled out a bracket you might as well give it a try here and compete with the rest of us for bragging rights. Heck, if you win, I will ship you a loaf of Gliers Goetta!

Now you did it and have probably got PB wondering what the hell goetta is..   I can tell you from personal experience that once you get out of the tri-state market where Gliers is sold and ask store managers if they sell it you get the strangest looks as if you're asking if they sell used toilet paper .  They have absolutely no clue what the stuff is and damned sure ain't gonna bother finding out . Maybe it needs a different name that doesn't sound like some foreign product nobody ever heard of . It's the one product that I truly miss and wish it were sold in this neck of the woods.. 
PackerBacker you just haven't lived until you've tried Gliers Goetta.. Wink
Uncooked it ain't very appetizing, but fry it in hot butter with a couple eggs over easy and it'll change your entire outlook on eating.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 01:33 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Maybe but my knowledge of it is awful lol.

They were talking about it on the radio the other day, and the DJ said their office pool was won by a girl who picked teams by which uniforms she liked the most. It's basketball.... it's not like it's a real sport anyway.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 08:06 PM)packerbacker Wrote: How my buddies doing?

Great man. ThumbsUp

(03-14-2018, 08:27 PM)packerbacker Wrote: We also got Mo Wilkerson DL from the Jets. I heard he has only 8 sacks in 3 years though. Jimmy Graham is getting washed up too but Jordy was as well. The thing is Aaron Rodgers made him look great. Hundley came on his stats dropped off big time.

Wilkerson is a nice pickup, he is no Geno Atkins but he is a good player.

Graham should do better with you guys then he did in Seattle. I don't think they used him right.

Loved our trade for Cordy Glenn, just what we needed. Rock On
Reply/Quote

ill be watching a few games this year.... with Xavier and UC being high seeds.
Reply/Quote