Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Putin Is Sending Troops to Wipe Out ISIS
(10-10-2015, 02:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: There wasno sarcasm.  You said you didn't know if he was referring to himself or you then called your beloved silly, then tried to pretend you knew all along as if nobody can read your posts.I will give you credit, your tenacity on subjects you know nothing about is admirable if not a little embarrassing.

There was no sarcasm? So you think I honestly thought it possible that Mr. Ann Coulter Fan himself believed ISIS was a JV team?

Confused

Yep, you're bad at detecting sarcasm. This might be able to help you (and your family) out.

Your tenacity in trying to find something--just one little thing--that I am wrong about is not admirable at all and completely embarrassing. But that's okay. It may also be a result of your condition.
Guys.... guise... gize....
Check this out.......
Ok.....

We build a wall...

Around the middle east.

[Image: 108722411.jpg]
(10-10-2015, 02:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Guys.... guise... gize....
Check this out.......
Ok.....

We build a wall...

Around the middle east.

[Image: 108722411.jpg]

Absolutely. We build a wall. A beautiful, beautiful wall. An unbelievable wall. The most incredible wall. We get the best of the best to build it, not dopes and complete losers and dummies. Trust me, it'll work. It'll amaze you. It'll be unbelievable and incredible, not stupid and dumb.

Then, we take care of ISIS. We get tough with ISIS and we do it with the help of some of the best people around, real killers. Guys who know how to get stuff done. I'm talking about the best of the best. Trust me. We don't have the best people in there. We have losers and idiots. It's unbelievable. We need to get tough. It'll be incredible.

[Image: nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-me...unners.jpg]
I'm not even sure that the US wants to stop ISIS. A destabilized Middle East keeps anti-American factions busy in their own backyards while we try to draw back our presence in the region. A big concern about deposing Saddam was the potential of a Shi'ite mega-state merger between Iran and the Shia majority that had been kept down by Hussein in Iraq. Tehran's influence was undeniable in Iraq after the war. Then came ISIS and the old-school Baathists to retake cities and stake their claim to important territories.

What exactly happens if ISIS is ultimately beaten back and crushed? Iran maintains regional power as the dominant Shi'ite nation in the region. Iraq remains under the Iranian sphere of influence. Assad or someone like him remains in power in Syria. All of this goes down while Russia continues to support these governments and maintain regional support.

OR: ISIS continues to win battles and cause mayhem for all of these actors. They also suffer losses in the give and take, keeping them from growing into a dominant caliphate. Let's be honest, they're as vicious and fanatical as anyone, but we're talking about a brutal Assad government backed by Russian military support who operates without the ethical qualms that the American public concerns itself with. Meanwhile, the US continues tactical air stikes just for good measure.

It's a shitty situation all around, but in the end, I don't think the US government gives a rat's ass if that region is destabilized until the end of time.
You would rather tell then double down on an obvious lie (everyone including you knows it wasn't sarcasm) rather than say, "Yeah I didn't know who said that." On a message boardno less. A liar and a coward. I've wasted enough time trying to help you. Maybe a liberal can try and have more success., but you need to grow the hell up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-10-2015, 03:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You would rather tell then double down on an obvious lie (everyone including you knows it wasn't sarcasm) rather than say, "Yeah I didn't know who said that."  On a message boardno less.  A liar and a coward.  I've wasted enough time trying to help you.  Maybe a liberal can try and have more success., but you need to grow the hell up.

Who are you to question his superior intellect? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-10-2015, 11:02 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Not sure if that's your actual opinion or an incorrect interpretation of my post. Either way, you look silly. Not that it's anything new to you.

Trump was ranting about ISIS. Your guy Obama said ISIS was a JV team. Take that any way you like sport.
(10-10-2015, 03:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You would rather tell then double down on an obvious lie (everyone including you knows it wasn't sarcasm) rather than say, "Yeah I didn't know who said that."  On a message boardno less.  A liar and a coward.  I've wasted enough time trying to help you.  Maybe a liberal can try and have more success., but you need to grow the hell up.

You really think I've never heard this dumb meme about Obama's JV comment that you righties constantly bring up before? You find it completely implausible that I (like most progressives) think it's cheap, gaffe politics, and therefore didn't want to even acknowledge it with a serious response? You really think I thought for even a second that it's possible Blutarsky, dull as he is, was honestly calling ISIS a JV team even though his post (like mine) was clearly sarcastic in nature?

Look, I get it. The answer to all of those questions is "Yes. I take everything I hear, read and see completely literally. Jokes are not jokes; they are lies. Insults are not insults; they are honest judgments. Sarcasm is not sarcasm; it is genuine ignorance."

And that is why I encourage you to seek help. You will probably always struggle with reading people's intentions when they speak or write, but there are tools that will make it much easier for you in the future. I recommend starting here.
(10-10-2015, 05:04 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: Trump was ranting about ISIS. Your guy Obama said ISIS was a JV team. Take that any way you like sport.

Because he helped create them and tried to discount their existence, to avoid ownership. 
The black market oil helps drive down the prices  to make him look good at the pumps, too.
(10-10-2015, 05:39 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Because he helped create them and tried to discount their existence, to avoid ownership. 
The black market oil helps drive down the prices  to make him look good at the pumps, too.

How will the US react if Russia bombs ISIS headquarters?

[Image: pentagon-ap.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(10-10-2015, 05:50 PM)6andcounting Wrote: How will the US react if Russia bombs ISIS headquarters?

[Image: pentagon-ap.jpg]

Well played ! ThumbsUp
(10-09-2015, 11:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So Putin has more balls than Obama

I don't know about this, but he certainly has a lot less brains.

"Balls" got us into the Vietnam War.

"Balls" got us into the Iraq War.

"Balls" are no good when it comes to running a country.
(10-10-2015, 09:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't know about this, but he certainly has a lot less brains.

"Balls" got us into the Vietnam War.

"Balls" got us into the Iraq War.

"Balls" are no good when it comes to running a country.

Fear of Communism got us into the Vietnam War.  

Everyone still being in fear of another 9/11 got us into the Iraq War.  Or arrogance of Bush wanting to succeed where his old man failed.  Or fear of WMD.  Take your pick.

Balls are definitely necessary when running a country, but you just have to be smart about it and can't be wild just to show that you have balls.

Leaders, especially the POTUS, need to be brave and willing to make bold moves, even if it's just brave in the sense of having the courage to make tough decisions.
(10-10-2015, 11:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Leaders, especially the POTUS, need to be brave and willing to make bold moves, even if it's just brave in the sense of having the courage to make tough decisions.

Obama has balls for refusing to get our soldiers killed in Syria just because a lot of stupid people are calling him weak for making the correct decision.
(10-11-2015, 12:05 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Obama has balls for refusing to get our soldiers killed in Syria just because a lot of stupid people are calling him weak for making the correct decision.

If you know the correct decision when there's so much debate about it, even in the government, why aren't you POTUS?

Also, way to ignore the rest of my post and focus on one thing that you think can get you off the hook for the rest  ThumbsUp
It's all about the Port of Lataquié and access to the Mediterranean sea.

Assad is the only russian ally in that area.
I believe Putin is now the front runner in the GOP primaries.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-11-2015, 09:48 AM)GMDino Wrote: I believe Putin is now the front runner in the GOP primaries.

Most people don't want a president, they want a fuhrer.
It seems that Baghdadi has been killed today.

Great day for Human Race.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadis-convoy-hit-by-iraqi-military-air-strikes-a6689626.html
(10-11-2015, 08:00 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: It's all about the Port of Lataquié and access to the Mediterranean sea.

Assad is the only russian ally in that area.

Yup.

It's got nothing to do with Putin being a swell guy, tough on terrorists or interested in humanitarian efforts. Putin has spent years strategically putting Russia in as good of a place as he can to do business with Asia, the Middle East and Europe. Access to the Mediterranean is important in that and ISIS threatens that.