Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putin Ready to Use Nukes ?
Quote:ISIS Claims They Downed Russian Jet… Putin Set To Respond In A BRUTAL Way Obama Never Would

Don’t mess with the Bear...
Colleen Conley November 4, 2015 at 12:07pm

You’ve likely heard the phrase, “Don’t Mess with Texas,” but on the world stage, it could be said, “Don’t Mess with Putin.” The former KGB agent who is now Russia’s president has for the past couple of months taken charge in the Syrian civil war in support of the Bashar al-Assad regime and against its enemies, which include ISIS. Russia has built a huge military base in the war-torn country and has informed the U.S. to stay out of the way of its fighter jets as it pounds the strongholds of the Syrian rebels trying to bring down the Assad government.

In possible retaliation, ISIS claims to have downed a Russian passenger jet carrying 224 people, including 25 children, heading from Egypt to St. Petersburg, killing all on board. The Airbus A321 crashed over the Sinai peninsula just 20 minutes after taking off on October 31st.

While the Islamic State posted a video purporting to show the jet plummeting to earth and issued a statement claiming responsibility, investigators stated that the terrorist organization lacked the capability to shoot down a plane from that height and they listed mechanical failure as the suspected cause for the crash.

The airline, Metrojet, however, has officially ruled out both technical failure and pilot error as potential causes for the wreck. “We absolutely exclude the technical failure of the plane, and we absolutely exclude pilot error or a human factor,” said Metrojet’s Deputy Director for Aviation, Alexander A. Smirnov. He then stated that the crash could have been caused by “an external impact on the plane.”
CNN reports that ISIS has released yet another video claiming responsibility for the downed Russian airliner, calling Putin a “pig,” and warning he “will pay a high price for his actions in Syria.”

And now, according to Live Leak reports, the Kremlin is poised for a nuclear strike on sites controlled by the Islamic State in retaliation for the downing of the civilian aircraft. Citing its right to protect its people and interests in Russia and abroad, multiple intelligence officials have anonymously reported that Russia is moving its tactical nuclear units closer to its international boundaries.

The Russian military have been called up to help evacuate Russian nationals from Middle-East hot spots controlled by ISIS and have ordered non-essential civilians to leave Syria, Iraq, the Gulf states and other nations in the Arab world.
The U.S. and the U.N. fear that deploying nuclear weapons near the region would spur a nuclear arms race among other nations such as Saudi Arabia and the nations within the Gulf Cooperation Council, possibly sparking a world war.
ISIS, however, may soon learn that if you strike at the bear, you had better be prepared to kill it or deal with the consequences. While President Obama may have employed diplomacy if an American aircraft carrying U.S. civilians had been similarly brought down under suspicious circumstances, Putin is a whole different animal who instinctively seems to know that there is no “dialoging” with irrational radicals bent on annihilating their enemies.
http://www.tpnn.com/2015/11/04/isis-claims-they-downed-russian-jet-putin-set-to-respond-in-a-brutal-way-obama-never-would/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=NewVoiceNetwork&utm_content=11%2F06%2F2015&utm_campaign=manualpost
I'm not sure what TPNN, as this is plucked from a friend's Facebook.
I'd wager it's a conservative site, with the swipe at Obama in the title.
(11-09-2015, 08:36 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: http://www.tpnn.com/2015/11/04/isis-claims-they-downed-russian-jet-putin-set-to-respond-in-a-brutal-way-obama-never-would/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=NewVoiceNetwork&utm_content=11%2F06%2F2015&utm_campaign=manualpost
I'm not sure what TPNN, as this is plucked from a friend's Facebook.
I'd wager it's a conservative site, with the swipe at Obama in the title.

TPNN is the Tea Party News Network.

I saw this story last week, and was tempted to post it.  However, I could not find any reference to any of the claims, in any other new source, foreign or domestic.  So, I held back..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(11-09-2015, 08:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: TPNN is the Tea Party News Network.

I saw this story last week, and was tempted to post it.  However, I could not find any reference to any of the claims, in any other new source, foreign or domestic.  So, I held back..

LOL

Yeah, I figured it'd be something like that.
I almost didn't post it, but most of the guys here are better on digging things up than I so I thought someone may have more to add.

I just went to LiveLeak and most of the comments are calling bullshit.
Sorry I didn't look further.
I saw this as well. There is still more coming out on that downed plane.

Probably one of the reasons we are moving more troops into Europe around the east.
Wow. That's some of the best journalism I've read since the last time I accidentally got lured onto a Newsmax article and ran weeping from the computer screen.

Oh, and as if I had to say it... This story is false.
(11-10-2015, 03:05 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Wow. That's some of the best journalism I've read since the last time I accidentally got lured onto a Newsmax article and ran weeping from the computer screen.

Oh, and as if I had to say it... This story is false.

Yes, let me have it.
I deserve it.
Make this a learning experience. 
LOL
(11-10-2015, 11:03 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Yes, let me have it.
I deserve it.
Make this a learning experience. 
LOL

Dude...Screw the source you got this from...The simple fact that it promotes the idea that Russia would use nukes to subdue ISIS as a valid thought, and the Obummer is too weak to ever do something so obviously correct, should have been the immediate tip that this was written by an idiot.

I won't let you have it for the source, Imma let you have it for thinking possibly this could be true.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(11-10-2015, 11:13 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Dude...Screw the source you got this from...The simple fact that it promotes the idea that Russia would use nukes to subdue ISIS as a valid thought, and the Obummer is too weak to ever do something so obviously correct, should have been the immediate tip that this was written by an idiot.

I won't let you have it for the source, Imma let you have it for thinking possibly this could be true.

To be fair,  there have been some rather small tactical nuclear weapons in history. 
Davy Crockett
(11-10-2015, 12:15 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: To be fair,  there have been some rather small tactical nuclear weapons in history. 
Davy Crockett

I am familiar with tactical nukes.  Deploying nukes in this age is a measure that no country will use unless it is threatened with non-existence.  Using them in this situation is an overstep so egregious even Putin would view as ridiculous.

(11-10-2015, 12:22 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I am familiar with tactical nukes.  Deploying nukes in this age is a measure that no country will use unless it is threatened with non-existence.  Using them in this situation is an overstep so egregious even Putin would view as ridiculous.

I would agree that no nation will cross that line.
However, I think they could "get away with it" were it targeting a remote ISIS camp.
(11-10-2015, 12:33 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I would agree that no nation will cross that line.
However, I think they could "get away with it" were it targeting a remote ISIS camp.

Radiation is a tell tail sign that doesn't just go away.  Why bother when you can use conventional with equal results?

(11-10-2015, 12:36 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Radiation is a tell tail sign that doesn't just go away.  Why bother when you can use conventional with equal results?

To leave a lasting impression on their enemies ?
Why does Russia do half the shit they do ?
I do agree that conventional is the way to go though.
(11-10-2015, 12:43 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I do agree that conventional is the way to go though.

It is also the only way Russia will go.  Without a doubt.