Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Q and a
Tell me who u want and in what round and I'll give u a brief description on the strengths and weaknesses of said player as well as what they would bring to our team and how they would impact it. Bored so why not.
Reply/Quote
Jake Kumerow
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:02 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Jake Kumerow

Pretty sure he's already gone through the draft process....
Reply/Quote
Dorian O'Daniel LB Clemson.

I've seen him ranked anywhere from 40th to mid rounder. Will he be available in the 3rd, what's your opinion of him...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Orlando Brown.

No more small OL. Beef it up and lets jam it down the throat of the AFC north.

No idea what Fishers illness was. But as of now im not counting on him.

Ogbuehi did show a little improvement. Not enough for me to feel good about him though. If he gets a little better then fine. Put Orlando at RT
Reply/Quote
Derwin James safety.
Quentin Nelson. Guard
Connor Williams. Tackle
R. Smith. Linebacker
D. Ward. Comeback
Mason Rudolph. Quarterback
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:19 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Pretty sure he's already gone through the draft process....

This isn't for the draft for the new XFL to be?

That should have been clarified up front!
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:19 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Pretty sure he's already gone through the draft process....

Yeah, I just wanted you to tell me . . . again . . . how unstoppable Jake Kumerow is going to be in the red zone.

(07-14-2016, 05:10 PM)Jpoore Wrote: I just look at how he has been said to make all these insane catches and Dosent drop any catches literally catches
EVERYTHING I know it's without pads but still.... And plus can you imagine our height in the redzone????? Tyler eifert 6"6 250 jake kumerow 6"5 206 aj green 6"4 207 and Brandon lafell 6"3 210 that would be sick in the redzone I would play Boyd throughout the game and if u have trouble scoring from the 3 put kumerow in there

He catches EVERYTHING! But, only play him if your having trouble scoring from inside the 3 yard line.

You don't see that kind of specificity in most draft profiles. Inside the 3 yard line? Not 4. Not 5. But, 3? Yeah, that sounds just right.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 08:16 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Yeah, I just wanted you to tell me . . . again . . . how unstoppable Jake Kumerow is going to be in the red zone.

He catches EVERYTHING! But, only play him if your having trouble scoring from inside the 3 yard line.

You don't see that kind of specificity in most draft profiles. Inside the 3 yard line?  Not 4. Not 5. But, 3?  Yeah, that sounds just right.
Ha yeah I said that.  Was talking about jump balls there that's it.
Reply/Quote
Billy Price
Reply/Quote
My mock in my signature
Reply/Quote
These will all be done by Thursday sorry about delay.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 01:46 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: My mock in my signature

I don't like that mock. But I'll do the players anyways. I'll get urs done by Friday.
Reply/Quote
Malik Jefferson
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 05:39 AM)Jpoore Wrote: These will all be done by Thursday sorry about delay.

...ahem

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 04:21 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Orlando Brown.

No more small OL. Beef it up and lets jam it down the throat of the AFC north.

No idea what Fishers illness was. But as of now im not counting on him.

Ogbuehi did show a little improvement. Not enough for me to feel good about him though. If he gets a little better then fine. Put Orlando at RT
I like this guy ,reminds me of how big Willie Anderson was
Reply/Quote
I still want another wide receiver ,how about equaltavius st .Brown. I also like Michael Gallup. I want lafell out of here.
Reply/Quote
Very very very sorry. When posted I had a lot of down time. Since got promotion and haven't had much down time. That said I believe I can get these done in the next 2-3 days
Reply/Quote
this is the most awkward thread ive seen

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2018, 11:25 AM)Okeana Wrote: this is the most awkward thread ive seen

That made me laugh. I just assume this is a fake thread sort of like fake news
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/