Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
QB?
If Rosen or L Jackson are there at 21 do you take them and why/why not
Reply/Quote
yes...reason . have you seen Dalton play.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 03:11 PM)TKUHL Wrote: If Rosen or L Jackson are there at 21 do you take them and why/why not

Hell no, it would mean we are rebuilding and we wouldn't get Ragnow or Daniels and we would have to trade up
tomorrow to get Price most likely. I like Rosen, but it would be a few years before he would even get a chance to
start. I want to win now and the last time Dalton had an okay O-line we were 8-0 and he was an MVP candidate.
Reply/Quote
I would consider both, I'd also see what someone else is willing to give me to come up and get one.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 03:11 PM)TKUHL Wrote: If Rosen or L Jackson are there at 21 do you take them and why/why not

Honestly, part of me does (the Mike Brown, wants-a-shiny-new-toy part of me), but the more logical part of me says we have bigger needs elsewhere and this isn't the year to find Dalton's eventual replacement.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hell no.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Reply/Quote

No QB is not a need.

I have seen Dalton play at an MVP caliber.

So sure up the rest of the team

*Besides that if we are win now mode... Wasting a first round pick on a QB to sit a year or 2 while marvin finishes this contract is a complete waste and a setback And the crop of QBs this year isn't very good.*
Reply/Quote
If Rosen is there, yea.
If Jackson is there, probably not.

Of course, if Rosen is there, I will also wonder what the **** happened. Did his throwing arm get cut off over night?
Reply/Quote
QB is not a need.

And if we take a QB that means we miss out on a plyer that we need to fix other problems.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 04:49 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If Rosen is there, yea.

Of course, if Rosen is there, I will also wonder what the **** happened. Did his throwing arm get cut off over night?

posting nudes on Instagram probly
Reply/Quote
If a player that is highly rated has fallen at 21, you have to consider BPA regardless of need. You balance that with careful consideration of WHY he has fallen.
Reply/Quote
If Rosen is there, I would put earbuds on to stop hearing all the phone calls they are going to get for a trade.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This team is not built to win now, so yes you would have to consider it.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:44 PM)HuDey Wrote: This team is not built to win now, so yes you would have to consider it.

We won 7 games last year with the shittiest O-line in the NFL.

We get the O-line fixed and we are built to win now.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We won 7 games last year with the shittiest O-line in the NFL.

We get the O-line fixed and we are built to win now.

^This^ , especially with the new coaching that has been added. It's not that difficult to imagine how much better our offense can be with just a half-second or more for plays to develop. Give that to Dalton, sit back, and enjoy the show!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:56 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: ^This^ , especially with the new coaching that has been added. It's not that difficult to imagine how much better our offense can be with just a half-second or more for plays to develop. Give that to Dalton, sit back, and enjoy the show!

Damn rights, i don't get some of these people. They are still stuck in last year mode when we had Piano Man
and the Zamp around this place. Wake up, we got Frank Pollack in town and Lazor gets to have his own playbook
and the players are excited. Just watch when Dalton has a pocket to step into cause we added a stud Center.

Dude will have his best year if we do this.
Reply/Quote
If your philosophy is to go BPA instead of need; then of course you take Rosen if he's there.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 07:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn rights, i don't get some of these people. They are still stuck in last year mode when we had Piano Man
and the Zamp around this place. Wake up, we got Frank Pollack in town and Lazor gets to have his own playbook
and the players are excited. Just watch when Dalton has a pocket to step into cause we added a stud Center.

Dude will have his best year if we do this.

I get the optimism, but I just can’t bank on this team getting drastically better instantly because of switching out a few coaches and plugging in a couple of rookies. It could happen that way and that would be great, but I am taking a wait and see approach with these new additions.
Reply/Quote
I get all the NO's, but if you think about it, we have wasted first round pics multiple times. So why not plan for the future, after Marvin is gone I think the Dalton era will end. I hate the idea of a QB in the first but I would completely understand.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 04:49 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If Rosen is there, yea.

Rodgers, Marino all fell in the draft. Players slide every year done for no fault of their own, just team needs.
Reply/Quote