Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB- Daniel Jones Declares
I have been pushing this kid for a while. Look for him to be a riser during the draft process after being trained under what many believe to be a QB whisperer in David Cutcliffe. I have him going to the Raiders in the late 1st, but he could jump into the teens depending on how the process moves along.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 05:10 PM)Au165 Wrote: I have been pushing this kid for a while. Look for him to be a riser during the draft process after being trained under what many believe to be a QB whisperer in David Cutcliffe. I have him going to the Raiders in the late 1st, but he could jump into the teens depending on how the process moves along.

He sure looked good in his bowl game.  Granted, it was Temple, but still.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 05:22 PM)McC Wrote: He sure looked good in his bowl game.  Granted, it was Temple, but still.

He can come in and play in a west coast system day 1. He won't be confused by overages and terminology. He can run a little bit too which is always a plus. I think he is a sleeper for the Giants to trade back and take in the teens as Eli's heir.
Reply/Quote
Too bad the Bengals have too many fundamental needs in this draft, to seriously consider a 1st round QB. Jones is definitely a prospect that I could support in being drafted, and developed behind Andy for a year or two.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
No, No, No, No, No.

As a sports photographer here in the triangle, I've had the chance to see Mr. Jones play on many an occasion. He's got above average athletic ability and he's also smart, but his accuracy is horrid and he tends to throw quite a few lame ducks in pivotal situations. I see him as a Tim Tebow type passer that can excel in the right circumstances, but not under adverse conditions. I'd rather keep Dalton and build around him such as the Ravens have done with Dilfer and Flacco in the past.

PS Sunset we should get together for gameday next year since you're in Clayton and I'm in Cary.
Reply/Quote
Looks like this one aged well. I thought the Giants had a shot never thought it would be at 6.
Reply/Quote