Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB Hooker
First, yes title was written as click bait.

Second, with his ACL causing him to likely start on PUP, would you draft UT QB Hooker as a higher level backup ala McCarron in say the 5th round?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah, don't mind him late. Saw him play a touch and he is talented.
Reply/Quote
I think someone might take him a lot sooner depending on how his recovery goes. I'd be surprised if he's around past the 3rd.
Reply/Quote
I actually would like to bring in Georgia QB Stetson Bennett as a UDFA if he doesn’t get drafted. He has that big dick energy like Burrow. Only problem is I do think he’s a little full of himself and he doesn’t show up to the games they are supposed to be dominating.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 07:05 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I actually would like to bring in Georgia QB Stetson Bennett as a UDFA if he doesn’t get drafted. He has that big dick energy like Burrow. Only problem is I do think he’s a little full of himself and he doesn’t show up to the games they are supposed to be dominating.

I'd fear that personality would cause cancer in that tight-knit locker room.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 07:46 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I'd fear that personality would cause cancer in that tight-knit locker room.

He's very small for a NFL qb.  He's also the same age as Burrow.  I'd pass on Bennett.
Reply/Quote
It's going to take a lot of $ to pay for his home on whore_island.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 07:05 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I actually would like to bring in Georgia QB Stetson Bennett as a UDFA if he doesn’t get drafted. He has that big dick energy like Burrow. Only problem is I do think he’s a little full of himself and he doesn’t show up to the games they are supposed to be dominating.

Sounds a lot like Baker Mayfield to me.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
you don't use the draft to pick up a back up QB

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 12:37 PM)pally Wrote: you don't use the draft to pick up a back up QB

Um, just on the top of my head, Jimmy G and McCarron were both drafted to be back ups, though Jimmy was a potential successor to TB12 but back up QB nonetheless.
Reply/Quote