Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB League
I hear all the time it is a QB league. I see it too for some QB's, but I don't see it for all QB's. I hate to moan after a win, but it is ridiculous Luck gets roughing calls on solid clean sack (Dunlap, it was textbook) and Dalton gets roughed at least 3 times, once a face mask and smack in the face, another a helmet slap and no call.

The NFL gets grief for becoming sissified. A bigger issue is the NFL officials are inconsistent applying rules, the Rodgers, Brady, Luck and other well known high draft picks get calls (calls that are just bad in some cases), while the other QB's don't. The NFL owes it to fans to be consistent.

On a different note, Williams deserved an ejection, not a question in my mind. Five minutes earlier little Watt hammers Tyrod Tyler, he gets a personal foul and no ejection. He goes on to record 4 sacks in a game he should have been watching in the locker room. The perception again, the favorite teams like the Steelers get the benefit of a doubt, again bad for the NFL. If anyone has video of the Watt on Taylor hit, please post it. My first thought was he should be ejected (same feeling I had when I saw Williams on Luck hit), but maybe I missed something just watching that play on a laptop versus my big screen TV.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote