Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
QB candidates for 2020 Draft
(10-19-2019, 11:59 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Herbert and Eason go head to head today at 3:30 on ABC. Burrow plays at the same time on CBS. 

Watch Eason.  I think he has an even better arm and ball spiral than Burrow.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The only fun thing about the WVU vs Oklahoma game for WVU fans is after the Sooners scored one of there umpteenth touchdowns the Sooner Wagon wiped out and a cheerleader went flying....

https://deadspin.com/sooner-schooner-accident-briefly-delays-west-virginia-o-1839192445
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Is anyone watching Jalen Hurts? Is he looking good?
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
A couple things to keep an eye on for Eason and Herbert. one, watch Eason's accuracy and two, watch for Herbert's eyes down the field when pressured. See if he makes more than two reads.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 03:36 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Is anyone watching Jalen Hurts?  Is he looking good?

It would be really hard to look bad...WVU has no pass rush and Hurts has been throwing to wide open receivers the entire game. 

He could probably punt it to the receivers and have a 70% completions. Right now hes 16/17 3 passing TDs 9 for 83 yards rushing and 2 rushing TDs. 

Edit: Mixed up Hurts and Brooks rushing stats. Hurts is 10 for 75 2 rushing TDs...They pulled him out of the game now.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I’m hesitant about OU QB’s but Hurts looks good. Still think it’s gotta be Burrow or Tua but will be watching the Herbert vs Eason marchup.
Reply/Quote
Herbert vs Eason will be a great watch. Herbert looked really good his first drive. Eason is going to be tested today, Oregon has a WONDERFUL defense. They've given up one TD since week 1 and are only allowing 4.7 points per game from week 2 on.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 05:01 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Herbert vs Eason will be a great watch. Herbert looked really good his first drive. Eason is going to be tested today, Oregon has a WONDERFUL defense. They've given up one TD since week 1 and are only allowing 4.7 points per game from week 2 on.

Didn't get to see the first drive but Herbert hurried that 3rd down throw.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow is dealing well against alot of blitzes by Mississippi State but LSU is having trouble getting touchdowns and are settling for FGs. The first drive Miss. State got away with a hold in the endzone and the second drive the receiver couldnt hang onto the ball when the defender hits him from behind.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 05:22 PM)Synric Wrote: Joe Burrow is dealing well against alot of blitzes by Mississippi State but LSU is having trouble getting touchdowns and are settling for FGs. The first drive Miss. State got away with a hold in the endzone and the second drive the receiver couldnt hang onto the ball when the defender hits him from behind.

I'm in my media room sitting here wishing i could watch both games at once...then realized, i have youtube tv so i'm watching the O v W game on the tv above my monitor, and watching the LSU game in another tab on my computer. lol

Herbert isn't looking too hot so far and Washington is running the ball really well against Oregon's D. 

Ignore the Andy Dalton gnome...
[Image: 48925710386_8e337a3523_m.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Eason looks great. Herbert looks weak after a good first drive.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 05:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm in my media room sitting here wishing i could watch both games at once...then realized, i have youtube tv so i'm watching the O v W game on the tv above my monitor, and watching the LSU game in another tab on my computer. lol

Herbert isn't looking too hot so far and Washington is running the ball really well against Oregon's D. 

Ignore the Andy Dalton gnome...
[Image: 64d62847-abe1-4c0a-a663-4f0004f8bdef-ori...fit=bounds]

Its gonna be a great game to scout Burrow because Miss. State blitzes more than any other team in the SEC.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 05:40 PM)Synric Wrote:  

Its gonna be a great game to scout Burrow because Miss. State blitzes more than any other team in the SEC.

I like the way he finds the right guy, quick. 

P.S. is it just me, or does that pic look blurry?

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 05:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I like the way he finds the right guy, quick. 

Nope the Andy Dalton Gnome is clear as rain.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 05:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I like the way he finds the right guy, quick. 

It’s blurry.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 05:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s blurry.

Weird...it's clear as day on pb. Maybe those assholes are doing it cause i'm not paying them...

Reply/Quote
Holy shit what a pick.

Reply/Quote
That’s exactly what we need...

Reply/Quote
Eason looking good. Nice touch on that deep ball.

Reply/Quote
Eason and Herbert are fun to watch.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote