Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
QB candidates for 2020 Draft
(10-19-2019, 05:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s exactly what we need...

What did i miss? I was fixing that damn pic and messing with the computer i'm building.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 06:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Eason and Herbert are fun to watch.

Herbert has looked really spotty until that beautiful deep throw while being hit. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 06:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Herbert has looked really spotty until that beautiful deep throw while being hit. 

Bengals would need NBA for WR with Herbert.  That pass was a good one but Herbert just doesn't have it IMO.  I really liked Eason fade ball to the flat. Nice touch.  

I think Hurts is a good third candidate behind Burrow and Tua.  Hurts was awesome today.  Hurts in round 3 would be ok if Burrow is gone.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
As a pure passer Eason has one of the best arms I have seen in a few years.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow just made an amazing play for a 37 yard TD.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
The only negative I could see on Joe burrow at this point is his non verbal intangibles don't exactly inspire.

I could see Justin Herbert going to a team like the Patriots towards the end of the first round and becoming a good quarterback at the next level but not with the Cincinnati Bengals
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Gosh maybe the Cincinnati Bengals ought to grab that punter from Mississippi State.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
1st game really watching Hebert, the guy has arm talent that you just cannot teach. Also the guy on the other side of the ball is no slouch and may be a better QB after all is said and done, but just like chicks dig the long ball; I dig the arm talent.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I think Joe burrow has just a strong arm and is more accurate but I would think Jacob Eason has the strongest arm in the draft man he reminds me of John elway.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Burrow looks impressive again, Eason has grown on me today.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 06:28 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Bengals would need NBA for WR with Herbert.  That pass was a good one but Herbert just doesn't have it IMO.  I really liked Eason fade ball to the flat. Nice touch.  

I think Hurts is a good third candidate behind Burrow and Tua.  Hurts was awesome today.  Hurts in round 3 would be ok if Burrow is gone.  

I was just wondering if Hurts would be a good later round pick. I didn't think he was that good of a thrower when he was at bama, but he seems to have improved, from looking at his stats. I haven't really watched any tape of him, just highlights on TV. 

Burrow just keeps looking better and better.

Reply/Quote
I’m a big fan of Burrow. His on the field display is just very, very impressive. Both Eason and Herbert looked good today but I am still lukewarm on Herbert when it comes to his NFL prospects.
Reply/Quote
I watched the first half of the OvW game. Eason looked like the better QB from what I saw. The best play Herbert made was the recovery of the bad snap. That was a very athletic play.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 08:44 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I’m a big fan of Burrow. His on the field display is just very, very impressive. Both Eason and Herbert looked good today but I am still lukewarm on Herbert when it comes to his NFL prospects.

Ditto. He jus seems to get a bit more skittish under pressure and his accuracy suffers...except for 2 throws today that he made while he was being hit. He's such a hard guy to gauge. Eason looked more poised and his accuracy looks better overall. 

Burrow just looks good. Can't wait to see how he does against bama in the championship game.  Ninja

Full disclosure: I'm hoping OSU is there, instead. Big Grin

Reply/Quote
Tua's hurt. Not sure how serious, but that's two ankle injuries on each foot in consecutive seasons.

Miami's eyes may start shifting to Burrow.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 05:30 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Tua's hurt. Not sure how serious, but that's two ankle injuries on each foot in consecutive seasons.

Miami's eyes may start shifting to Burrow.

We’re going to get the 1OA. We might actually be even worse than Miami with the Red Rider under Center.

Reply/Quote
I still think Tua is the best talent, but his ankle injuries may get red flagged by a team's medical staff.
Reply/Quote
Aren't Tua's ankle issues just sprains?
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
I just wanted to say that the Bengals will likely draft Herbert or Burrow with the first pick and not Chase Young or Thomas. My reasoning is that the Bengals already picked a mid-round player in Finley. I think Hurts will be there in Round 2-3. But I do not think the Bengals will pick another mid round QB moving forward because it would cause uncertainty as to who the starter. If Burrow is picked with first pick, it would seem the message to the team is Burrow is the man. Never know with this Front Office though.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 06:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1st game really watching Hebert, the guy has arm talent that you just cannot teach. Also the guy on the other side of the ball is no slouch and may be a better QB after all is said and done, but just like chicks dig the long ball; I dig the arm talent.

I saw a comparison for Herbert that I thought was appropriate...Carson Wentz.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote