Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB rushing tds since 2011 (by players not named Cam Newton)
There was more to Pollack's departure than just the injury. The guy didn't want to be in Ohio from the get go.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2017, 03:04 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: There was more to Pollack's departure than just the injury.  The guy didn't want to be in Ohio from the get go.

That, I did not know.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2017, 03:04 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: There was more to Pollack's departure than just the injury.  The guy didn't want to be in Ohio from the get go.

Or it was the career ending neck injury
Reply/Quote

Bs
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think a better stat that shows how mobile a quarterback is is their rushing yards, not TDs.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2017, 05:29 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I think a better stat that shows how mobile a quarterback is is their rushing yards, not TDs.

Maybe.  I was just pointing out how effective Dalton was running in the red zone.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2017, 05:29 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I think a better stat that shows how mobile a quarterback is is their rushing yards, not TDs.

Probably, but I don't think we should just dismiss rush TDs as meaningless, either.

Dalton is around the halfway point of his career and already has 18 rush TDs, which puts him on pace to be close to some of the best running QBs of all-time.

Fwiw though, I'm betting Dalton is close to top 5 in rush yards as well.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote