Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital Antenna Works
You see the adds on TV......Clear TV or Digital antenna or the TV magic stick antenna that goes on back of TV......You get 2 for 19.99 and shipping......well, they do work. It pulls in NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, PBS plus Me TV, Antenna Channel, Grit and other channels for about 20 channels. People in other areas might get more cities and more channels. ....It works so well, that I dumped cable TV and kept internet and phone for a more logical monthly bill......So on TV, these things work....in fact, I could only find the one, my late wife must have gave away the other. I used a splitter and ran a cord to bedroom TV. Both TVs going good, and I'm not stealing cable because it is Free TV, good old free TV. ......Commercial shows also great for a TV on camping or garage and such. ...I'm glad and maybe they can make those walkman sports TVs with a digital antenna. I loved my little TV that I could watch in the car while wife shopped.

anyway, these digital antennas on these commercials do indeed work. I wasn't sure but for 20 bucks, my late wife figured it was worth a try. ....They work.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2016, 06:46 PM)kevin Wrote: You see the adds on TV......Clear TV or Digital antenna or the TV magic stick antenna that goes on back of TV......You get 2 for 19.99 and shipping......well, they do work.  It pulls in NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, PBS plus Me TV, Antenna Channel, Grit and other channels for about 20 channels. People in other areas might get more cities and more channels. ....It works so well, that I dumped cable TV and kept internet and phone for a more logical monthly bill......So on TV, these things work....in fact, I could only find the one, my late wife must have gave away the other. I used a splitter and ran a cord to bedroom TV.  Both TVs going good, and I'm not stealing cable because it is Free TV, good old free TV. ......Commercial shows also great for a TV on camping or garage and such. ...I'm glad and maybe they can make those walkman sports TVs with a digital antenna.  I loved my little TV that I could watch in the car while wife shopped.

anyway, these digital antennas on these commercials do indeed work.  I wasn't sure but for 20 bucks, my late wife figured it was worth a try. ....They work.

I am exhausted after reading this.

Glad they work though.

Reply/Quote
Yeah, but do they work?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote