Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qatar government media in America shutting down
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/14/business/media/al-jazeera-america-to-shut-down-in-april.html?referer=https://t.co/Gyea8S3Sko

In April ..... Their business model was "not sustainable".
Damn, one less state run media for you to link here.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I don't link Qatar gov news.

That would be you guys lol
Well at least Al Gore got his money.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(01-14-2016, 11:08 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Well at least Al Gore got his money.

Yeah the blaze was trying to buy current and offered the same as Al Jazeera and gore took the Qatar oil money over an amercian company's cash.
(01-14-2016, 12:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah the blaze was trying to buy current and offered the same as Al Jazeera and gore took the Qatar oil money over an amercian company's cash.

Fairly certain Al Gore said he had reservations about selling to AJ.  Easy to see why they won out over GBTV
(01-14-2016, 05:35 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Fairly certain Al Gore said he had reservations about selling to AJ.  Easy to see why they won out over GBTV

He did not have any reservations . He took that oil money from that human rights violating nation.
(01-14-2016, 07:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He did not have any reservations .  He took that oil money from that human rights violating nation.

Way to back up your statements with hard evidence.  

Remember that court battle he got in when they attempted to withhold payment that was still in escrow?  The following came out as a result.  Go ahead and claim he was just lying for the courts.  I think you're lying too.  

Al Gore Had Reservations About Selling Current TV to Al Jazeera, Court Papers Say
(01-14-2016, 08:23 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Way to back up your statements with hard evidence.  

Remember that court battle he got in when they attempted to withhold payment that was still in escrow?  The following came out as a result.  Go ahead and claim he was just lying for the courts.  I think you're lying too.  

Al Gore Had Reservations About Selling Current TV to Al Jazeera, Court Papers Say

Yeah I bet he did have reservations when they were failing to pay haha
I'm glad he was able to choke down those doubts so he could pocket a few hundred million. Hell I'd choke down some things for that money. Don't get your hopes up, Dino, you don't have that kind of money.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(01-15-2016, 10:09 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm glad he was able to choke down those doubts so he could pocket a few hundred million.  Hell I'd choke down some things for that money.  Don't get your hopes up, Dino, you don't have that kind of money.

I did....before I invested in the dildos to mail out.   "Mellow"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-15-2016, 10:16 AM)GMDino Wrote: I did....before I invested in the dildos to mail out.   "Mellow"

Haha well you have your priorities. Ninja
(01-15-2016, 10:16 AM)GMDino Wrote: I did....before I invested in the dildos to mail out.   "Mellow"

Are you paying retail?  I got a guy.  You want I'll hook you up.