Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarter Pole Prospects
At this point, it's safe to assume the Bengals are picking in the 18+ territory in the bottom half of the rounds. Are most of the guys in this thread likely to be gone? Time for me to check out the mocks. I'm not familiar with any names other than the top draft picks.

I think Bengals should go with best player available at OL, DB, or DL when it is there turn to pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 11:55 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: At this point, it's safe to assume the Bengals are picking in the 18+ territory in the bottom half of the rounds. Are most of the guys in this thread likely to be gone? Time for me to check out the mocks. I'm not familiar with any names other than the top draft picks.

I think Bengals should go with best player available at OL, DB, or DL when it is there turn to pick.

They usually do unless there is a huge glaring need.

That being said, this team could go with any of the following and I wouldn't complain:

CB (Waynes will be gone)
IOL (taking an OG or C at 18 would probably get us the #1 at each position)
Edge (would love a pure speed type guy)
DT (Interior pass rusher would make the line dominant)
LB (we have some good ones, but if we could find that true stallion that can cover, rush the passer and stop the run it would take the defense up a level)
Reply/Quote