Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question About The Riots.......
(06-02-2020, 06:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Looks like the tactic police have used in the US for a long time.  Pulling guns on peaceful minorities.  Mellow

Glad you saw through it to defend them.  Mellow

Yes; police often use riot gear when faced with possible riots; regardless of race and will often times display a show of force in attempts to keep the violence from erupting.

WTS, where did I defend them in the post you quoted? Just some more of the made up BS that you are given carte blanc to spew. I simply said the tactic shown was one often used by the Taliban. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-02-2020, 06:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: And you can TOTALLY see how he's using her as a "shield" by, uh, not standing behind her?   Smirk

Nothing changes the hearts and minds of the citizens though quite like a gun in the face at a young age.  Worked in the South for hundreds of years!   Ninja

Yeah, because the child has to be standing in front of someone to be used as a shield from employing pepper spray.

I'll ask the question asked by many that no longer frequent this forum. How are you allowed to continue to post the shit you do? 

(06-02-2020, 07:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes; police often use riot gear when faced with possible riots; regardless of race and will often times display a show of force in attempts to keep the violence from erupting.

WTS, where did I defend them in the post you quoted? Just some more of the made up BS that you are given carte blanc to spew. I simply said the tactic shown was one often used by the Taliban. 

I too was afraid that the man with the child on his shoulders might "riot" at any moment!  Good think the police had their weapons raised.  The little girl might have been been carrying a doll! Or worse she might have cursed!  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-02-2020, 07:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, because the child has to be standing in front of someone to be used as a shield from employing pepper spray.

I'll ask the question asked by many that no longer frequent this forum. How are you allowed to continue to post the shit you do? 

You mean why can I, like so many others, use sarcasm to disagree with people?  'Murica!  ThumbsUp

All seriousness aside I found your immediate response to be that the guy was using his child as a shield and then to compare that to the Taliban to be inane but typical.  So I went with a sarcastic response instead.  I'll try to remember your lack of a sense of humor moving forward.

"no longer frequent"  
(06-02-2020, 04:22 PM)Dill Wrote: Some will say "Horrible police" and some will say "Horrible parent."  Some will say "both sides" are wrong.

[Image: Annotation-2020-06-02-091435.jpg]

Don't know the background, but this isn't the kind of place to bring a child. Many protests have remained peaceful. But many haven't. A kid doesn't need to be caught up in that.
(06-02-2020, 09:04 PM)Benton Wrote: Don't know the background, but this isn't the kind of place to bring a child. Many protests have remained peaceful. But many haven't. A kid doesn't need to be caught up in that.

The daytime ones have been almost completely peaceful in most places.  I won't victim blame here.  

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/officer-aiming-rubber-bullet/
(06-02-2020, 09:04 PM)Benton Wrote: Don't know the background, but this isn't the kind of place to bring a child. Many protests have remained peaceful. But many haven't. A kid doesn't need to be caught up in that.

Well at least the adult is wearing a mask. 

(06-02-2020, 09:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: The daytime ones have been almost completely peaceful in most places.  I won't victim blame here.  

I won't blame the victim either (the unprotected child), but I'll damn sure call to task the dumb ass that has her on his shoulders while he hides behind a mask. 

But if you feel such situations are suitable locations for children, like everything else; we'll disagree. 

The thing I don’t get with the protest is what about all the blacks who were killed because of China and the virus
(06-02-2020, 09:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I won't blame the victim either (the unprotected child), but I'll damn sure call to task the dumb ass that has her on his shoulders while he hides behind a mask. 

But if you feel such situations are suitable locations for children, like everything else; we'll disagree. 

Someone here doesn't like when people put words in their mouth...wish he would live by that rule also.

If a parent takes a child to a protest march and a police officer aims a gun at the child that is niether the parent nor the child's fault.  Assuming the parent isn't "rioting"...or part of the Taliban...lol.

From the link I shared it seems it was peaceful bu the police made it bad.  Color me stunned.

Begs the question then:  To protect citizens (even me) would you shoot them?   Mellow

(06-01-2020, 10:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The link you shared clearly states "to defend life and property of citizens". So I appreciate your recognizing my consistency on this matter; it is unwavering. Hell, I'll even defend you, from a feliow citizen that attempts to take your life or property if asked. 
(06-02-2020, 09:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Someone here doesn't like when people put words in their mouth...wish he would live by that rule also.

If a parent takes a child to a protest march and a police officer aims a gun at the child that is niether the parent nor the child's fault.  Assuming the parent isn't "rioting"...or part of the Taliban...lol.

From the link I shared it seems it was peaceful bu the police made it bad.  Color me stunned.

Begs the question then:  To protect citizens (even me) would you shoot them?   Mellow

Why do you think the adult was wearing a mask, but the child was not?

You have 0 idea who was the aggressor in the still photo. 

As to your question: Yes, I would eliminate the threat if required. But I'd most likely try a Joe Biden special of "shoot them in the knee". 

(06-02-2020, 10:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why do you think the adult was wearing a mask, but the child was not?

You have 0 idea who was the aggressor in the still photo. 

As to your question: Yes, I would eliminate the threat if required. But I'd most likely try a Joe Biden special of "shoot them in the knee". 

I do know because I cited the photographer who was there.

I don't know if shooting a child in the knee is right either but I guess you do you.

"threat"
(06-02-2020, 10:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As to your question: Yes, I would eliminate the threat if required. But I'd most likely try a Joe Biden special of "shoot them in the knee". 

And just to address the corona, you might add a Donald Trump shot of disinfectant in their veins.
(06-02-2020, 10:18 PM)hollodero Wrote: And just to address the corona, you might add a Donald Trump shot of disinfectant in their veins.

I have 0 problem with asserting they both say stupid shit. 

(06-02-2020, 10:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have 0 problem with asserting they both say stupid shit. 

I guess you don't. Just wanted to point it out still.
(06-02-2020, 06:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like a tactic the Taliban used to employ. Using children as shields. 

Not the first time "the left" has deployed children in the fight for equality.

Birmingham 1963
[Image: 4235438.jpg?640]

Just like the Taliban.

[Image: K4mhkJw0Zx4LQxC-w6_63gQmr0eKroR0ta-YFoEy...MFvbxgVv0w]
[Image: 1140-civil-rights-movements-1963-birming...630817.jpg]
(06-02-2020, 09:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Someone here doesn't like when people put words in their mouth...wish he would live by that rule also.

Smirk  If wishes were horses . . . .

I Remember this debate from the 60s. Segregationists who excluded black children from their schools and restaurants and any pretense of justice and equality wanted to know what kind of parents would DELIBERATELY organize a children's march into that Birmingham battlespace.

RESPONSIBLE WHITE PEOPLE WOULD NOT DO THAT! LOL
(06-02-2020, 11:01 PM)Dill Wrote: Not the first time "the left" has deployed children in the fight for equality.

Birmingham 1963
[Image: 4235438.jpg?640]

Just like the Taliban.

[Image: K4mhkJw0Zx4LQxC-w6_63gQmr0eKroR0ta-YFoEy...MFvbxgVv0w]
[Image: 1140-civil-rights-movements-1963-birming...630817.jpg]
Unsure where I pointed to it being a "left" thing. Simply stated it was a tactic used by the Taliban (as far from "left' as you can possibly get) that I witnessed first hand. 

I don't like the tactic; never have, never will. 

(06-02-2020, 11:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Unsure where I pointed to it being a "left" thing. Simply stated it was a tactic used by the Taliban (as far from "left' as you can possibly get) that I witnessed first hand. 

I don't like the tactic; never have, never will. 

I said it was a "left thing."   Agree the Taliban are as far from the left as you can possibly get. Almost.

Probably no on likes the tactic. Few ever will.

So whenever and wherever it appears, I don't presume bad parenting explains it.

PS Did you ever encounter Taliban using their OWN kids as shields or suicide bombers or whatever?
(06-02-2020, 09:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: The daytime ones have been almost completely peaceful in most places.  I won't victim blame here.  

I don't think anyone is blaming the kid. It's not her fault her dad is a moron and the police in front of her don't know any deescalation methods.