Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Question For Anti-Gun Dems
(04-21-2021, 08:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You've failed to substantiate that claim and I'm done entertaining this.

You're embarrassing yourself.
(04-21-2021, 08:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'll leave you with this. You gave me shit a few days ago and said I was being emotional over trans rights. I'm not bothered by that as I won't ever compromise on my dad's humanity.

This seems relevant to the discusssion.
(04-21-2021, 01:26 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Hahaha, ok.  Allow me to simplify this and then ask you a question.  For the purposes of this example I will use "me/my" or "I" as anyone who owns one of these "assault weapons".

I own a rifle that I legally purchased.

I pass away.  The rifle still belongs to me like any other piece of property I owned before my demise.

I bequeath said rifle to "x" person.

Instead of allowing that person to take possession of my property, that I bequeathed to them, the state comes in and takes it away.

What word would you use to describe the action of the state taking away my property?  Don't worry about being embarrassed, just be honest. 

You know where the state is going to roll with that.
They make them illegal to sell or transfer and grandfather those who have already purchased.
You kick it and with any transfers banned, the state yoinks it. 
I'd wager they'd even yoink AR's from anyone that couldn't provide documentation stating they purchased it before the ban.
I don't envy you out there, man.