Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question For Pat
Pat, since you feel the need to bring things from the other board onto this one because you never have anything original or insightful to post, please answer me this, which you keep ignoring:

Sherman is a genius and is a very well-spoken man, even in the heat of the moment, while also being full of energy at all times, especially in intense moments, so why would he need to take Adderall?

He obviously doesn't need help focusing because, take his rant after beating the 49ers when he said he's the best in the game (which you posted that he wasn't the best, but then backtracked said he's an incredible talent and one of the best in the game, which was cute because, when you made that thread, you were trying to discredit him and I'm pretty sure you didn't mean "he's a known doper and not the best, but one of the top two or three"), he was focused and in the zone in one of the most intense moments of his life. He also showed the kind of energy he had after a three hour game of covering Crabtree to still be able to have that much energy.

Why would he need to take Adderall?
(05-19-2015, 07:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pat, since you feel the need to bring things from the other board onto this one because you never have anything original or insightful to post, please answer me this, which you keep ignoring:

Sherman is a genius and is a very well-spoken man, even in the heat of the moment, while also being full of energy at all times, especially in intense moments, so why would he need to take Adderall?

Why would he need to take Adderall?

remember Adderall isn't a drug. Ninja
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Yes! Welcome aboard!
You clearly have no experience with adderall or amphetamines. Like most drugs, it is really hard to describe. It isn't just focus and energy like caffeine, there is something more to it. It ramps everything up and beyond what he could do without it.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Ahhhh...Brad is here. And I thought this board would be lacking some childish tantrums. I wonder if he knows that Fred is also a member here, his mortal enemy.

Also....Adderall is a drug. I took it recreationally dozens of times in college. Sherman had a failed drug test. I don't see what the hang up here is.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Now, it feels like home.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
(05-19-2015, 08:51 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Ahhhh...Brad is here.  And I thought this board would be lacking some childish tantrums.  I wonder if he knows that Fred is also a member here, his mortal enemy.

Also....Adderall is a drug.  I took it recreationally dozens of times in college.  Sherman had a failed drug test.  I don't see what the hang up here is.

Brad will explain it to you. Apparently, it's the equivalent of ten Five Hour Energy's, or something along those lines.
[Image: godzilla-facepalm.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
[Image: bluesbrothers_201410241553093.jpg]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

This is officially the first thread of the new Smack Talk started purely out of butthurt - butthurt left over from the last board at that. Congratulations.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
when do we get to give neg rep? Whatever
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(05-20-2015, 08:55 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: when do we get to give neg rep?   Whatever

Still regarding rep points as an important component of your narcissistic ego? Whatever
(05-19-2015, 07:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pat, since you feel the need to bring things from the other board onto this one ...

... said the guy who started a thread to continue a debate from the other board.  Rolleyes
(05-20-2015, 10:35 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Still regarding rep points as an important component of your narcissistic ego? Whatever

Yes.

Although is it really narcissism, when you truly are as awesome as me? Don't answer that, it was rhetorical in nature given the fact that you are not awesome, and therefore, have no frame of reference with which to comprehend the question.

(05-19-2015, 08:51 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Ahhhh...Brad is here.  And I thought this board would be lacking some childish tantrums.  I wonder if he knows that Fred is also a member here, his mortal enemy.

Also....Adderall is a drug.  I took it recreationally dozens of times in college.  Sherman had a failed drug test.  I don't see what the hang up here is.
Are you saying he took it recreationally? Why would Sherman need it as a PED? That's my question.

Also, it was a tainted drug test, which his teammate, Brandon Browner, failed one at the same time (it is also thought that many Seahawks took the drug), so Browner's bottle could have been contaminated, and that's what the tester poured it into.

There's also the possibility that Sherman drank from a teammate's bottle, but that bottle had a dissolved tablet in it, as explained here.

Also, according to Pat, Sherman has apparently successfully guessed right about when he'll be tested in order to pass every drug test that he's taken since he's been in the NFL, which has allowed him to continue doping.

If Pat wasn't just butt-hurt and trying to discredit an amazing corner and a genius, why would he say "you're not the best corner in the game," implying that he's garbage, but then later backtrack and say "he's an incredible talent, one of the best, just not the best"?

Do you seriously think that, when he made that thread, he meant, "Sherman's a d bag and an amazing corner, just not the best"? If he was a "known doper," it would diminish all of his credibility and accomplishments, not just knocking him down a few spots.
(05-19-2015, 09:33 PM)Harmening Wrote: Brad will explain it to you.  Apparently, it's the equivalent of ten Five Hour Energy's, or something along those lines.
Rolleyes

How many times do I have to state that I misspoke about that, yet you (and people like Pat who have nothing else intelligent to say) have to rehash it like I stated it as Gospel?
(05-20-2015, 08:55 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: when do we get to give neg rep?   Whatever
You want to negative rep me, yet it was just a question to Pat that he cannot and will not answer.

Good for you, though.
(05-20-2015, 11:49 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: ... said the guy who started a thread to continue a debate from the other board.  Rolleyes

Sorry for not allowing my name to continue to be disrespected by a teacher that's butt-hurt by a genius who's also an amazing athlete.
(05-20-2015, 04:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You want to negative rep me, yet it was just a question to Pat that he cannot and will not answer.

Good for you, though.

LOL...I don't think I have ever neg repped you in the past...Heck I think I have only neg repped three times this entire year. You should be able to see a joke when it is presented to you.

(05-20-2015, 04:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If Pat wasn't just butt-hurt and trying to discredit an amazing corner and a genius, why would he say "you're not the best corner in the game," implying that he's garbage, but then later backtrack and say "he's an incredible talent, one of the best, just not the best"?

How many times do I have to state that I misspoke about that, yet you (and people like Pat who have nothing else intelligent to say) have to rehash it like I stated it as Gospel?

First off, how in the Hell does saying someone is not the best corner in the game, imply that he is garbage?

Secondly, who are YOU to say others don't have intelligent things to say? LOL
(05-20-2015, 04:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Sorry for not allowing my name to continue to be disrespected by a teacher that's butt-hurt by a genius who's also an amazing athlete.

Why do you think your name is so special, that you so strangely think all these people are out to tarnish it?
If you want to protect your "name", stop posting on message boards. The only one making you look like a completely immature asshat, is you.
(05-20-2015, 04:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Are you saying he took it recreationally?  Why would Sherman need it as a PED?  That's my question.

Also, it was a tainted drug test, which his teammate, Brandon Browner, failed one at the same time (it is also thought that many Seahawks took the drug), so Browner's bottle could have been contaminated, and that's what the tester poured it into.

There's also the possibility that Sherman drank from a teammate's bottle, but that bottle had a dissolved tablet in it, as explained here.

Also, according to Pat, Sherman has apparently successfully guessed right about when he'll be tested in order to pass every drug test that he's taken since he's been in the NFL, which has allowed him to continue doping.

If Pat wasn't just butt-hurt and trying to discredit an amazing corner and a genius, why would he say "you're not the best corner in the game," implying that he's garbage, but then later backtrack and say "he's an incredible talent, one of the best, just not the best"?

Do you seriously think that, when he made that thread, he meant, "Sherman's a d bag and an amazing corner, just not the best"?  If he was a "known doper," it would diminish all of his credibility and accomplishments, not just knocking him down a few spots.
Rolleyes

You want to negative rep me, yet it was just a question to Pat that he cannot and will not answer.

Good for you, though.

Sorry for not allowing my name to continue to be disrespected by a teacher that's butt-hurt by a genius who's also an amazing athlete.

This is a perfect example of a post for any newcomers that want to find out why nobody likes Brad.

The last time I saw this much bullshit in one post was the last time I read another one of your senseless rants.
(05-20-2015, 05:28 PM)Harmening Wrote: First off, how in the Hell does saying someone is not the best corner in the game, imply that he is garbage?  

Secondly, who are YOU to say others don't have intelligent things to say?  LOL
Because Sherman's one of the top corners in the league, and could be argued as the top corner in the league.

He also implied that his success was only due to doping.

He didn't give Sherman any credit UNTIL AFTER I CALLED HIM OUT ON IT. His "Sherman is a d bag" thread was aimed to bash him.
(05-20-2015, 05:32 PM)Harmening Wrote: Why do you think your name is so special, that you so strangely think all these people are out to tarnish it?
If you want to protect your "name", stop posting on message boards.  The only one making you look like a completely immature asshat, is you.
Rolleyes

I think that a person's name and their word are two of the only things that a person has in this world.
(05-20-2015, 08:18 PM)djs7685 Wrote: This is a perfect example of a post for any newcomers that want to find out why nobody likes Brad.

The last time I saw this much bullshit in one post was the last time I read another one of your senseless rants.

lol.

No points to make or no logic, no credibility, you just throw it out there and assume the other people on the board with opinions against me will back it up and justify your post that has no substance at all.

Whatever helps you sleep at night ThumbsUp