Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question For Pat
Do we still have the popcorn smiley? This might get interesting.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-21-2015, 01:55 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because Sherman's one of the top corners in the league, and could be argued as the top corner in the league.

He also implied that his success was only due to doping.

He didn't give Sherman any credit UNTIL AFTER I CALLED HIM OUT ON IT.  His "Sherman is a d bag" thread was aimed to bash him.  
Rolleyes

I think that a person's name and their word are two of the only things that a person has in this world.

lol.

No points to make or no logic, no credibility, you just throw it out there and assume the other people on the board with opinions against me will back it up and justify your post that has no substance at all.

Whatever helps you sleep at night  ThumbsUp

DUDE MY GOD. You have been on this tirade for months now. It is time to drop the entire act that a select few are out to get you when literally every single person on the boards thinks you're a bit insane. There have been very very few (if any) who have supported you in any debate you've had. This includes Bengal, Colt, Steelers, and Ravens fans. Maybe it is time to look in the mirror and realize that you are the problem with you childish rants.

P.S. I'm stoked to see you here. This place would have never been the same without the village drunk spewing conspiracies around.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
You didn't used to be this jaded, Brad. Learn to shrug it off, bro.
(05-21-2015, 01:55 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because Sherman's one of the top corners in the league, and could be argued as the top corner in the league.

He also implied that his success was only due to doping.

He didn't give Sherman any credit UNTIL AFTER I CALLED HIM OUT ON IT.  His "Sherman is a d bag" thread was aimed to bash him.  
Rolleyes

I think that a person's name and their word are two of the only things that a person has in this world.

lol.

No points to make or no logic, no credibility, you just throw it out there and assume the other people on the board with opinions against me will back it up and justify your post that has no substance at all.

To address your Sherman rant: nothing you just said there explains how saying that he is not the best in the league equals him being garbage.

As for your worry about protecting your name: Like I said, if you want to help yourself from making your "name" and reputation look bad, stop posting your childish rants on message boards.

I think Fred hit the nail on the head when he explained your issues with maturity and development. You are forever a teenager...
(05-21-2015, 01:55 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: No points to make or no logic, no credibility, you just throw it out there and assume the other people on the board with opinions against me will back it up and justify your post that has no substance at all.

There is a point to make. That would be for you to finally realize that a total of 3 people on here that may tolerate you, and that's only because they feel bad for you.

I think it's funny that you always go off on this same tangent of "no logic, no credibility, no substance" every single time someone laughs at you. I could cure a disease and you'd claim that I'm an idiot because there wasn't enough substance to my findings. You have a severe issue and almost every single person on these boards can see it. I don't need to give detail to be right.

You think the person that writes more words in a post "wins" for some reason. That's not how it works. You're dopey and you're the only person that doesn't see it. Nobody likes you. We all laugh at you, not with you. You never post anything that makes much sense, yet you think you're the king of the boards because you're too ***** stubborn to shut up and people give up on arguing with you. Newsflash, people don't give up because they're wrong, people lose interest because they know that you're a loser with nothing better to do than to keep arguments going for literally months at a time.

This sentence is all that anybody needs to see how stupid you are...

(05-20-2015, 04:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If Pat wasn't just butt-hurt and trying to discredit an amazing corner and a genius, why would he say "you're not the best corner in the game," implying that he's garbage

Saying that someone isn't #1 at their position isn't "implying that he's garbage". You can't be an intelligent person and make the statement that you did, you just can't. If you think it's disrespecting someone to say that in your opinion they aren't THE BEST, then you're honestly just a really, really dumb human being. I've talked to children that understand that there is no implication of saying that someone sucks just because you don't think they're the best at something. Honestly, this is just getting ridiculous.

Brad, I rarely speak for anybody but myself, but I think I can speak for 99% of these boards when I say that WE all think you're a moron. Actually, we know you're a moron. It's already been said a few times, but if you're so worried about your dumb internet name being tarnished, I'd probably stop posting all together. I would say to stop posting stupid shit constantly, but you're too dumb to do that, so I'd probably stop posting all together instead.
Look at all the haters in this thread...I mean why should Brad change when he's always right and only the few people in this thread that want to tarnish his name, disagree. Brad is known world wide as the greatest logician known to man. All of you will one day come to bow down at the foot of his mountain of logic an reason.

Given that I have aligned myself with Brad in this struggle, I am now imbued with his powers of logic. You can not argue my points without looking like a fool. Cary on.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Daaaaaaaaamn DJS spittin hot fire. Ima roast some mallows over that post.

The sad part is, as rough as that was to read, it's perfectly true...
(05-21-2015, 09:55 AM)MrRager Wrote: Daaaaaaaaamn DJS spittin hot fire. Ima roast some mallows over that post.

The sad part is, as rough as that was to read, it's perfectly true...

Yeah, that was a brutal post, but it's become pretty apparent that everyone feels that way.

The sad part is...Brad wasn't always so unstable, at least it seems. He used to get along with most everyone and not fly off the handle at anything that he disagreed with. He's just gotten to the point where he has to be right even if he's the only person alive that thinks so. He's become the most disagreeable person on the Bengals forums, which is saying a lot.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(05-20-2015, 04:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Are you saying he took it recreationally?  Why would Sherman need it as a PED?  That's my question.

Nope....I'm saying that I took it recreationally. He may have, I don't know....but I do know that the feeling that it gave me is clear enough reason to say that Adderall is a drug, on top of all the other reasons for the statement.

I don't know why he took it. He does have a failed drug test though, and for some reason, you're butthurt about it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(05-21-2015, 02:23 AM)MrRager Wrote: DUDE MY GOD. You have been on this tirade for months now. It is time to drop the entire act that a select few are out to get you when literally every single person on the boards thinks you're a bit insane. There have been very very few (if any) who have supported you in any debate you've had. This includes Bengal, Colt, Steelers, and Ravens fans. Maybe it is time to look in the mirror and realize that you are the problem with you childish rants.

P.S. I'm stoked to see you here. This place would have never been the same without the village drunk spewing conspiracies around.
So you've talked to every single member on the boards?

Rolleyes

It's also funny how you call me out for doing the same thing but don't say anything to Pat who has a quote in his sig from longer ago than I started on it.
(05-21-2015, 04:43 AM)treee Wrote: You didn't used to be this jaded, Brad. Learn to shrug it off, bro.
I just get pissed when d-bags like Pat disrespect me because they're too stupid for anything new and then think they're somehow justified, clever, and smart because other people back them up without anything of any substance.
(05-21-2015, 08:14 AM)Harmening Wrote: To address your Sherman rant: nothing you just said there explains how saying that he is not the best in the league equals him being garbage.
Do you honestly think that Pat meant that he's a solid player, one of the top 3 corners in the league, but just not the best?

If a failed drug test (which was bullshit), tarnished all of his play, how would he still be one of the best?
(05-21-2015, 08:14 AM)Harmening Wrote: I think Fred hit the nail on the head when he explained your issues with maturity and development. You are forever a teenager...
lol.

Fred explaining that I have issues with maturity and development is like me explaining that Stephen Hawking is crippled.

He's also a known liar, which also plays into his issues with maturity and development.

(05-21-2015, 12:28 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Yeah, that was a brutal post, but it's become pretty apparent that everyone feels that way.  

The sad part is...Brad wasn't always so unstable, at least it seems.  He used to get along with most everyone and not fly off the handle at anything that he disagreed with.  He's just gotten to the point where he has to be right even if he's the only person alive that thinks so.  He's become the most disagreeable person on the Bengals forums, which is saying a lot.
I am hard-headed and debate things to the end, but to say that everyone on the boards feels a certain way is just stupid. There have been a number of people that feel that way, I admit, but how can you possibility try and apply that opinion to everyone on the board?

This was a simple question to Pat, which he has still yet to answer, so why would you (and others) feel the need to attack me here?
(05-21-2015, 12:33 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Nope....I'm saying that I took it recreationally.  He may have, I don't know....but I do know that the feeling that it gave me is clear enough reason to say that Adderall is a drug, on top of all the other reasons for the statement.

I don't know why he took it.  He does have a failed drug test though, and for some reason, you're butthurt about it.

He didn't take it (not intentionally, if he did, which is http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2012/11/26/which is explained here as a possibility/).

I'm not butt-hurt, I just find it hilarious that Pat called him a d-bag and was all butt-hurt that he's a genius and a bad-ass athlete.

I just watched a piece on him this morning about growing up in the inner city and having gangs all-around and just coming from nothing. It's an awesome story and it pisses me off when d-bags like Pat try and shit on him just because Pat's insecure about being a dork himself.
By the way, I'm done with this thread because Pat says things that he can't back up.

As I mentioned in my post above, there was just a special on Sherman on NFL Network about how he grew up in bad parts of the city around gangs and trouble, but his parents kept his head on straight and even the gangs wouldn't let him and his brother get into trouble because of the respect that they had for their entire family.

It's also amazing how he gives back to the city and to charities, as well as speaks to students who might be at-risk.

For anyone to suggest that he's a d bag for something that he didn't even knowingly do (and that's worst-case scenario) is classless and just goes to show how butt-hurt people are when someone is great at what they do and have energetic personalities.
(05-21-2015, 04:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Do you honestly think that Pat meant that he's a solid player, one of the top 3 corners in the league, but just not the best?

That's EXACTLY how I took it.
(05-21-2015, 04:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I am hard-headed and debate things to the end

…and therein lies the maturity issues.
(05-21-2015, 04:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So you've talked to every single member on the boards?

Rolleyes

It's also funny how you call me out for doing the same thing but don't say anything to Pat who has a quote in his sig from longer ago than I started on it.
I just get pissed when d-bags like Pat disrespect me because they're too stupid for anything new and then think they're somehow justified, clever, and smart because other people back them up without anything of any substance.
Do you honestly think that Pat meant that he's a solid player, one of the top 3 corners in the league, but just not the best?

If a failed drug test (which was bullshit), tarnished all of his play, how would he still be one of the best?
lol.

Fred explaining that I have issues with maturity and development is like me explaining that Stephen Hawking is crippled.  

He's also a known liar, which also plays into his issues with maturity and development.

I am hard-headed and debate things to the end, but to say that everyone on the boards feels a certain way is just stupid.  There have been a number of people that feel that way, I admit, but how can you possibility try and apply that opinion to everyone on the board?

This was a simple question to Pat, which he has still yet to answer, so why would you (and others) feel the need to attack me here?

He didn't take it (not intentionally, if he did, which is http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2012/11/26/which is explained here as a possibility/).  

I'm not butt-hurt, I just find it hilarious that Pat called him a d-bag and was all butt-hurt that he's a genius and a bad-ass athlete.

I just watched a piece on him this morning about growing up in the inner city and having gangs all-around and just coming from nothing.  It's an awesome story and it pisses me off when d-bags like Pat try and shit on him just because Pat's insecure about being a dork himself.

Could one of the MODS go back and read this post and immediately implement my suggestion of making any quoted text grey so that multiquote like this doesn't look like a wall of unreadable letters?

Pretty Please?

Thanks.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(05-21-2015, 04:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So you've talked to every single member on the boards?

Well, no, but there hasn't been a comment that agrees with you about Pat or Fred in 2015. Every comment has been trying to advise you to chill. I guess I should have just said any person who has posted in your asinine threads thinks you're wrong.
Rolleyes

Wait, what? I called you out because you freak out, talk a ton of insane trash that ZERO people agree with, and just say it's because we are all out to get ya! I don't care if he has your quote in his sig. I don't care if you put one of his in yours.

That was so obviously what he meant that I cannot believe another person would ever take it a different way. You must have preconceived notions about Pat...

(05-21-2015, 04:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: By the way, I'm done with this thread because Pat says things that he can't back up.

As I mentioned in my post above, there was just a special on Sherman on NFL Network about how he grew up in bad parts of the city around gangs and trouble, but his parents kept his head on straight and even the gangs wouldn't let him and his brother get into trouble because of the respect that they had for their entire family.

It's also amazing how he gives back to the city and to charities, as well as speaks to students who might be at-risk.

For anyone to suggest that he's a d bag for something that he didn't even knowingly do (and that's worst-case scenario) is classless and just goes to show how butt-hurt people are when someone is great at what they do and have energetic personalities.
You have no idea what you're talking about if you think this is why people hate on Sherman. It's because he acts like a douche-bag. The entire Crabtree thing that he wouldn't let go was just old and annoying. The whole 2-4 thing in the Super Bowl. I get that he is a really good guy and plays an act to bring more attention, but that doesn't make his stupid ass antics not douchy. Some people feel that, as a professional, you shouldn't be running your mouth like a god damned idiot all of the time.

(05-21-2015, 06:22 PM)Harmening Wrote: That's EXACTLY how I took it.
You and everyone else in the world.
(05-21-2015, 06:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Could one of the MODS go back and read this post and immediately implement my suggestion of making any quoted text grey so that multiquote like this doesn't look like a wall of unreadable letters?

Pretty Please?

Thanks.

Grey or not, that is just how Brad's posts look.
"The entire Crabtree thing that he wouldn't let go was just old and annoying."

Hmmmmm, maybe that's why Brad likes him so much...
Brad must have foot n mouth disease.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Haha, one post into the new boards and he has thoroughly embarrassed himself and been called out by nearly everyone here.

I appreciate the love, other posters. This is why I love this community.

To Brad, I'm sorry if my quote hurt your feelings. Clearly you're upset, hence this thread. I was just trying to bring something familiar from the old boards here. I'm more than happy to never post towards you again, but that will require you to get off my nuts.

Can you get off my nuts, Brad?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-21-2015, 11:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Can you get off my nuts, Brad?

You're a Ravens fan, be glad anyone has interest in touching your nuts. Smirk

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

(05-22-2015, 12:25 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: You're a Ravens fan, be glad anyone has interest in touching your nuts.  Smirk

Chicks dig big trophies. Something Baltimore has Wink
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]