Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question For Pat
(05-22-2015, 12:35 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Chicks dig big trophies. Something Baltimore has Wink

And how many of those currently reside in your trophy case at home? Just curious...
(05-22-2015, 04:26 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: And how many of those currently reside in your trophy case at home? Just curious...

I only have one, unfortunately.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-22-2015, 07:24 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I only have one, unfortunately.

But fellas he's looking to get some more...big ones...as many at one time as possible. He wants to fill his back room with nothing but the biggest.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(05-22-2015, 08:59 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: But fellas he's looking to get some more...big ones...as many at one time as possible.  He wants to fill his back room with nothing but the biggest.

Are you talking in third person again?

(05-21-2015, 11:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Can you ROLL off my nuts, Brad?

FTFY

good to see brad's passion bucket is full. youre a welcome sight brad.
(05-21-2015, 06:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Could one of the MODS go back and read this post and immediately implement my suggestion of making any quoted text grey so that multiquote like this doesn't look like a wall of unreadable letters?

Pretty Please?

Thanks.

Thank you to whoever it was that fixed this!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(05-19-2015, 08:51 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Ahhhh...Brad is here.  And I thought this board would be lacking some childish tantrums.  I wonder if he knows that Fred is also a member here, his mortal enemy.

Also....Adderall is a drug.  I took it recreationally dozens of times in college.  Sherman had a failed drug test.  I don't see what the hang up here is.

Actually I noticed that he almost as much disdain for bmorepat as he did fredtoast. Therefore I find it hilarious that one of his final threads on the old board was "a question for fred", and his first thread on the new board is "a question for pat". Excited
(05-22-2015, 10:36 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Actually I noticed that he almost as much disdain for bmorepat as he did fredtoast.  Therefore I find it hilarious that one of his final threads on the old board was "a question for fred", and his first thread on the new board is "a question for pat".  Excited

I noticed that, too.
He really tried to go out in a blaze of glory on the other board, yet still looks like a petulant child in doing so.
I wish that one day, he could respond to someone to the effect of "I'm sorry you feel that way, but this is why I said what I did…"
Unfortunately, I don't think he has the maturity to do so.
(05-22-2015, 11:24 PM)Harmening Wrote: I noticed that, too.
He really tried to go out in a blaze of glory on the other board, yet still looks like a petulant child in doing so.
I wish that one day, he could respond to someone to the effect of "I'm sorry you feel that way, but this is why I  said what I did…"
Unfortunately, I don't think he has the maturity to do so.

He's just protecting his good name. :nunchuck:
Brad dude you need to

[Image: giphy.gif]

(05-22-2015, 10:36 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Actually I noticed that he almost as much disdain for bmorepat as he did fredtoast.  Therefore I find it hilarious that one of his final threads on the old board was "a question for fred", and his first thread on the new board is "a question for pat".  Excited

Thankfully 34 closed it, with sound reasoning for doing so. Reading through those kinds of threads alone would make a good reason to shut down a message board. Sick
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
(05-23-2015, 12:22 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Thankfully 34 closed it, with sound reasoning for doing so. Reading through those kinds of threads alone would make a good reason to shut down a message board.  Sick

Yeah but like they say, it's like a train wreck and I can't look away.:slapping:
(05-23-2015, 12:30 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Yeah but like they say, it's like a train wreck and I can't look away.:slapping:

I know......then you yell at yourself for wasting the time doing that. Confused Rolleyes
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
(05-23-2015, 12:34 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: I know......then you yell at yourself for wasting the time doing that. Confused   Rolleyes

True, I try not to get into others squabbles. But some are just ridiculous. Dancing (btw, I'm just messing around with our new emoticon lol)
(05-23-2015, 12:10 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: He's just protecting his good name. :nunchuck:

I just can't, for the life of me, figure out how he thinks that he is "protecting" his name and reputation, when he starts so many of his posts with:

"You're such a joke…"
"You're such a child…"
"Lol, this is why nobody takes you seriously…"
"You have no credibility…"
"You're the worst poster ever!…"
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

People get on his case, and "tarnish" his reputation, because he destroys any good reputation that he might have with his replies.
I do think Fred was correct, when he said that the only life Brad knows, is that of everyone kissing his ass because he is crippled.
Why not turn this thread into something positive?

[Image: kate-upton-2.gif?w=1000]

That is some beautiful, crystal clear water.
(05-23-2015, 08:47 AM)Harmening Wrote: That is some beautiful, crystal clear water.

What water? Pervert
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(05-23-2015, 08:42 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Why not turn this thread into something positive?

[Image: kate-upton-2.gif?w=1000]

What? A girl with sandbag boobs, wacky hips and no butt?

:vomit:

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(05-23-2015, 11:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What? A girl with sandbag boobs, wacky hips and no butt?

:vomit:

I don't find this chick as attractive as most do, but it is mind losing that you posted the barfing smilies in response to her photo. You must have the most ridiculously high standards for women of anyone that I know.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]