Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question For Pat
(05-23-2015, 11:23 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I don't find this chick as attractive as most do, but it is mind losing that you posted the barfing smilies in response to her photo.  You must have the most ridiculously high standards for women of anyone that I know.

High, no doubt. Though i doubt they're the highest. If i were a bit better looking, i might even be able to get away with higher. Wink

She is pretty. Just everything from the neck down is yuck.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(05-23-2015, 11:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What? A girl with sandbag boobs, wacky hips and no butt?

:vomit:

Different strokes for different folks I guess. But, for anyone who has seen Kate's nude iCloud pics...that girl is one fine mama jama! Wub

[Image: 5fe2a68150a41ab97ca2d26717da9b5d.jpg]
(05-24-2015, 02:51 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Different strokes for different folks I guess. But, for anyone who has seen Kate's nude iCloud pics...that girl is one fine mama jama! Wub

[Image: 5fe2a68150a41ab97ca2d26717da9b5d.jpg]

While I would love to bury it in ole Kate, there were much better ladies on the fappening.

I mean Justin Verlander stole the show Ninja
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
(05-24-2015, 03:58 PM)MrRager Wrote: While I would love to bury it in ole Kate, there were much better ladies on the fappening.

I mean Justin Verlander stole the show  Ninja

Hope Solo stole the show. It just depends on whether you like the show or not...
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(05-21-2015, 07:45 PM)Harmening Wrote: "The entire Crabtree thing that he wouldn't let go was just old and annoying."

Hmmmmm, maybe that's why Brad likes him so much...

Mystery solved...
Brad IS Richard Sherman
(05-24-2015, 07:17 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Hope Solo stole the show.  It just depends on whether you like the show or not...

Or roast beef
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-19-2015, 08:51 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Ahhhh...Brad is here.  And I thought this board would be lacking some childish tantrums.  I wonder if he knows that Fred is also a member here, his mortal enemy.

Also....Adderall is a drug.  I took it recreationally dozens of times in college.  Sherman had a failed drug test.  I don't see what the hang up here is.

What kind of high does one experience on adderall?

Also, I cant believe I had to come to another board to see that brad is still butthurt over Pat.
(05-23-2015, 11:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: High, no doubt. Though i doubt they're the highest. If i were a bit better looking, i might even be able to get away with higher. Wink

She is pretty. Just everything from the neck down is yuck.

Normally I agree with most of your posts. But I dont know how you can say yuck as it relates to her. Rosie O donnell, yes, but not Kate. She may not have the best body out there of all the supermodels, but she is indeed high up on the doable scale.
(05-25-2015, 10:10 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Normally I agree with most of your posts.  But I dont know how you can say yuck as it relates to her.  Rosie O donnell, yes, but not Kate.  She may not have the best body out there of all the supermodels, but she is indeed high up on the doable scale.

I concur! ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(05-25-2015, 09:52 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote:  What kind of high does one experience on adderall?  

Also, I cant believe I had to come to another board to see that brad is still butthurt over Pat.

In my experience, it gives you a massive boost in energy and focus. It was kinda like cocaine but not nearly as strong. It put me in a really good mood and made me really talkative.

The bad things about it were: It gave me the worst cottonmouth imaginable and my appetite was pretty much nothing. You could go the entire day without taking a bite of food. It also had a horribly depressing comedown.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(05-25-2015, 10:10 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Normally I agree with most of your posts.  But I dont know how you can say yuck as it relates to her.  Rosie O donnell, yes, but not Kate.  She may not have the best body out there of all the supermodels, but she is indeed high up on the doable scale.

I'm not saying i wouldn't do it. Just might not enjoy it as much as a different supermodel. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(05-25-2015, 11:56 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: In my experience, it gives you a massive boost in energy and focus.  It was kinda like cocaine but not nearly as strong.  It put me in a really good mood and made me really talkative.

The bad things about it were: It gave me the worst cottonmouth imaginable and my appetite was pretty much nothing.  You could go the entire day without taking a bite of food.  It also had a horribly depressing comedown.

Sounds a lot like some really cut meth Ninja
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(05-25-2015, 04:35 PM)jason Wrote: Sounds a lot like some really cut meth Ninja

Well....It's in the same family.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(05-19-2015, 07:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pat, since you feel the need to bring things from the other board onto this one because you never have anything original or insightful to post, please answer me this, which you keep ignoring:

Sherman is a genius and is a very well-spoken man, even in the heat of the moment, while also being full of energy at all times, especially in intense moments, so why would he need to take Adderall?

He obviously doesn't need help focusing because, take his rant after beating the 49ers when he said he's the best in the game (which you posted that he wasn't the best, but then backtracked said he's an incredible talent and one of the best in the game, which was cute because, when you made that thread, you were trying to discredit him and I'm pretty sure you didn't mean "he's a known doper and not the best, but one of the top two or three"), he was focused and in the zone in one of the most intense moments of his life.  He also showed the kind of energy he had after a three hour game of covering Crabtree to still be able to have that much energy.

Why would he need to take Adderall?

Happy Birthday Pat... U suck

Love,
Brad & Richard Sherman
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Sherman is not a "genius". Just stop that.

And no, going to Stanford does not automatically qualify someone as a "genius".
Update...... Pat is Antonio Cromartie.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25203242/antonio-cromartie-calls-out-richard-sherman-says-sherman-isnt-best-cb-in-nfl
(05-20-2015, 08:19 AM)6andcounting Wrote: This is officially the first thread of the new Smack Talk started purely out of butthurt - butthurt left over from the last board at that. Congratulations.

A lot Butt Hurt, it would seem

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
(05-20-2015, 04:28 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...I don't think I have ever neg repped you in the past...Heck I think I have only neg repped three times this entire year.  You should be able to see a joke when it is presented to you.

Really?!?!? Lol!! Man this has carried on, I know since February. This is really annoying! Just let it go Brad!! If you didn't fuel these bickering matches, it would have been done and forgot about.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
(05-25-2015, 09:52 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote:  What kind of high does one experience on adderall?  

Not butthurt at all, and if you knew anything about what you're talking about, you'd know I only posted this because Pat brought my quote (which was just a mistaken comment by me that I deleted in under 30 seconds) to this board.

However, he's just butthurt that Sherman's a model person, a bad-ass on the field, and a genius while being the best corner in the game (ESPN's rankings, for example, have him ranked as the best in the game).  
(06-15-2015, 03:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not butthurt at all, and if you knew anything about what you're talking about, you'd know I only posted this because Pat brought my quote (which was just a mistaken comment by me that I deleted in under 30 seconds) to this board.

However, he's just butthurt that Sherman's a model person, a bad-ass on the field, and a genius while being the best corner in the game (ESPN's rankings, for example, have him ranked as the best in the game).  

And still no one cares about this argument any more but you, and most replies here do no more than mock you or ignore the point of your thread all together.

Move on Brad.  Seriously.